«Bullies» Frank x reader (Part2)

Suddenly he grabbed her side and pulled her close. So close that she could feel his breath against her face.

Y/n's body was pressed to his, she could feel his heartbeat. She could bet he could feel her's too because her heart was racing.

"What are you doing?" y/n asked. Frank grinned, "I want to say thank you". Y/n got what he meant when he leaned in closer. "Can I?" he asked for permission. Y/n felt so in love even though she met him fifteen minutes ago. Let's not forget that they are in highschool, why not make it fun?

Y/n nodded and Frank softly kissed her. Y/n never felt a kiss so genuine before. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled away.

For a minute they both looked at eachother and then grinned. "We will be late for class" y/n said. Frank sighed, "Yeah, you're right". He jumped off of the table and fixed his shirt.

Y/n loved the fact that she was taller than him, for her own reasons.

As short as Frank was, he still managed to wrap his arm around her waist. Y/n blushed.

Both of them left the classroom. "What do you have now?" she asked Frank. "English, what about you?" He asked her back. Y/n smiled, "English". Frank grinned, "I don't mind spending more time with you. Actually, we should try what we did in the classroom more often". Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and grinned. "Don't get used to it, Frankie".

That day y/n and Frank became extremely close. Y/n was happy that she finnaly had a true friend.

Or maybe more than a friend.