Twins

Y/n (Melody) daughter of Apollo has a twin, Harmony. But One twin goes to Camp Half blood and the other goes to camp Jupiter. Melody also has a crush on a certain best friend of hers, the son oh Hades. Only Annabeth, Piper and Harmony knew about this. One day Harmony decide to visit her sister and meet Nico, little did Melody know she was gonna try and take him away from her, the moment she saw him she knew she liked him too but she didn't tell Melody.

Melody's POV:

"Hey Mel" Nico, my best friend greeted me. "Hey Neeks" I smiled at him warmly, and he smiled back, I turned to hide my blush so he wouldn't see. 

"Um, I was wondering...ifmaybeyouwantedtogoonadatewithme?" he said it super fast and I didn't understand a word he said. "Sorry, I didn't catch that" I said with a nervous giggle at the end.

 He took a deep breath and said: "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me?" he said as if scared of my answer, I smiled really widely and said, "I-I'd love to Nico!" my next action surprised me, I hugged him. 

He tensed a bit at first but then he hugged me back. Suddenly the conch horn blew and he and I jumped apart.

Nico's POV:

I have a bit of a crush on my best friend, Melody. Cliché I know but she has such a bright smile and her laugh sounds like musical notes oh who am I kidding I love this girl! 

Today I was gonna ask her out. "Hey Mel" that was my nick name for her she liked to call me Neeks but I didn't let anyone else. I swear I saw her blush and look away. "Um, I was wondering...ifmaybeyouwantedtogoonadatewithme?" 

I said super fast because I couldn't control it. She tilted her head in a cute way when she's confused, "Sorry I didn't catch that" she said calmly, I took a deep breath and began more slowly "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me?"

 I did it! 

"I-I'd love to Nico!" she said brightly, I stood there shocked when she hugged me, I put my arms around her waist and hugged her back, and that's when the conch horn blew. 

We both jumped apart and a group of Romans marched through camp that included: Frank, Hazel, Reyna and....a girl that looked exactly like Y/n! 

She had that same blue eyes, blond hair, only she had an SPQR top instead of camp half blood, I was looking back and forth between both of them trying to find a difference but I couldn't find any, maybe that Harmony seemed sus.

Melody's / your POV:

Ugh she's here, here to ruin my life! even though were twins she hated me and I hated her she always stole or wanted everything I got. "Mel!" she yelled hugging me. 

I praised her off me and glared at her. "Why are you here?!" I demanded rather angrily, she put a hand to her heart as if offended. "Can't I see my twin?" I never told Nico about her, she was just bad news. "Oh and who are you?" she asks turning to Nico.

 I could already feel my blood beginning to boil. "Nico and haven't you caused enough damage in my life already?" I said, she smirked at me and whispered in my ear. "Oh and I plan to cause a lot more Nico will be mine" I could feel the tears building so I ran to the Apollo cabin and shut the door. 

Will got a shock and looked at me sadly, he came to sit next to me as the tears started streaming down my face. "Is it Harmony?" he asks knowing full well since he is my full brother.

 I nod and he engulfs me in a hug. "S-she said she's going to take Nico away from my life and ruin it" I say between sobbing.

 Will turns me to face him and wipes my tears and says fiercely. "Listen, you are in charge of your own life and your twin doesn't control it understand? now what time is your date with Nico?" he asks knowing I had a date with him I smile a little. 

"2 pm" I say, "Get dressed you don't want to be late" He says leaving the cabin and winking. I got up to get ready when I feel a hand clamp over my mouth, now because I'm an Apollo kid I'm not really a fighter I'm a healer so I didn't know what to do.

 "Oh your not going on that date I am" Harmony sneered, I knew the bitch was up to something. She put duck tape over my mouth and roped my hands and feet together. "Now be a good girl and don't do anything ok?" she smiled a fake smile while changing into my Camp Half blood top. Then she left me in the closet.

Nico's POV:

Melody's late she's never late something feels of.  "Hey Neeks" my thoughts were interrupted by Mel walking towards me. I smiled and she smiled back but it still didn't feel right. 

"Wait where's the necklace I gave you?" I said, she looked down at her bare neck and waved her hand. "Oh I didn't lis to wear it today so I took it off" she laughed at the end. 

She suddenly grabbed my hand and said: "Where are we going?" she says looking at me. I knew it Mel isn't this forward and she never takes her necklace off. "What did you do to Mel?" I demanded.

 She looked at me innocently. "What's wrong Neeks? I am Mel" she says, I gave her my death glare and said: "Where is Mel!?" "Where do you think?" She leaned in to kiss me but I dodged her and ran to the Apollo cabin. I opened the door and ran inside.

 I looked in every closet until I found her. "Mel!" I shouted, I took the ropes binding her legs and hands and the tape of her mouth and hugged her. "Nico I'm so sorry I couldn't stop her!" she sobbed into my shoulder, I stroked her hair and said sweet soft things to her comforting her. 

Mel's POV:

I stopped crying after 5 minutes and looked deep into Nico's eyes, he did the same although I didn't know consciously or subconsciously. We both begun to lean in and our lips connected, it was pure bliss I didn't realize he was such a great kisser. We kissed for 5 minutes and it was the best first kiss ever.