Movie Night

{F/s= Favorite show.}

Y/n's P.O.V:

You and Neeks were sitting on the couch in the Hades cabin, you had kicked of your shoes and curled up against his chest and he had an arm around your shoulders. 

You sighed contently just being in your boyfriend's arms helped calm you down a lot. "What do you want to watch?" He asks flipping through Netflix on the flat screen TV.

 You shrugged. "I don't know you pick tonight." You were half hoping he'd put {F/s} but you'd already picked last time. "Oh come on Y/n please I'm not- familiar with this kind of stuff." He said. 

You sighed, neither were you as you were stuck as a cat until Nico had found you and found a way to reverse it. 

You didn't even know how long you were stuck as a cat for by the time you were in human form the world had changed completely. "I don't know anything I'm fine with." You said trying to stifle a yawn. 

Nico chuckled and kissed your forehead. Finally you decided on Harry Potter but just as the theme song start your eyes shut tight and you were knocked out cold. Guess your cat like habits were still there.

Nico's P.O.V:

I was already half way through the fifth movie when I looked next to me. Y/n was unnaturally quite, I realized she had fallen asleep. 

I laughed again softly and rested my head on top of hers and continued until the seventh movie. My eyes started to feel heavy and they shut against my will. I fell fast asleep next to the girl of my dreams.