Reacting to the Hunger Games

(The seven plus you and Nico react to the Hunger Games.
Hey all. Credits for this go to Tessa.chb on Tiktok If you are a Percy Jackson lover you will enjoy her content thouroughly. Also this might be like not a proper Nico x reader oneshot but eh, I like it.)

It was finally the day for the sleepover. You were busy setting up the Poseidon cabin, making it presentable and going on a crazy cleaning spree because you guessed it Percy is a down-right pig. Just as you were straightening and fluffing up one of the last pillows, your boyfriend Nico di Angelo was the first to walk in.

"Hey," He gave you a small peck on the cheek. The smallest action could cause the both of you to turn insanly red.

"Hey," You replied.

"I don't know why I even agreed to this, I hate sleepovers and socializing." Nico groaned. You rolled your eyes. He didn't want to admit it but he knew he only went for you and because you were going to be there.

"oh shut up, you know it's because of me." you snapped throwing your arms around his neck catching him off guard a bit. Following this was getting lost in each other's eyes. Were yours always that blue? You were the first to lean in and just as your lips were about to touch, Percy fucking Jackson burst through the doors.

"OK WHAT ARE WE WATCH-- MY EYES!" He covered them pretending to be scared for life. You rolled your eyes since you knew how he had a girlfriend, Annabeth, your best friend.

"Oh shut the fuck up Jackson, that should be me after walking in on you and my best friend making out on the couch one time." 

Then Leo came in, trying to imitate Katniss' whistle but wasn't doing very well. You picked up the laptop and found the audio on youtube.

"Do you mean. . ."

"Jackson. .  ." He seethed playfully glaring at you. "that's just cheating isn't it?" You shrugged and began to set up the projector on the huge back wall as everyone laid out their respective coloured bags that Leo designed to fit two of them.

Once Nico had your guy's set up, you snuggled in next to him. Thalia and Reyna was there as well but they had their own sleeping bags. As the movie was playing, you noticed the Roman Praetor was staring at Haymitch with wide eyes.

"So we're all going to just ignore that guy's beard?" She pursed her lips as you tried not to laugh. "okay. . ."

"Katniss would make a badass hunter though." Thalia said.

"You're only saying that because she's really good with a bow and arrow and that's what hunter's use." You pointed out being a heavy Peenis/Everlark shipper.

"Yeah but. .  .have you seen Gale?" Annabeth asked as she watched him on the screen seemingly mezmerized making Percy give her puppy dog eyes.

"Ha!" Jason protested suddenly shooting up from his side of the bag. "Have you seen Peeta?! Blond hair, blue eyes?! What more could you ask for?!"

"We stan!" You high fived him along with Piper.

"Did--did Rue just--" Frank choked out. You wanted to comfort him but Hazel did it for you, plus you had tears off your own and were sobbing heavily.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's just a show," Nico said awkwardly not knowing what to do so he pulled you into a hug.

"I ship it so hard, I can't!" Piper squealed as Peeta and Katniss kiss for the first time, however you were unable to see because Nico had covered your eyes as you were still
'Young and innocent'.

"If Peeta dies. . .I am going to have a word with my father. . .period."

"Period queen!" Percy shouted making everyone turn to him and Nico glare. He smiled and sunk behind Annabeth.

"Relax bae, "it's just a show," You laughed quoting his words. You gasped softly. "Babe, look! She's the grumpy person with the hero aesthetic and he's the ray of sunshine. That's us!" He laughed shaking his head and kissing yours softly.

"That's not going to end well," Hazel said referring to the scene where Cato had Peeta in a neck-hold and Katniss pointing her arrow at him.

"Pst," Leo said leaning forward and tapping the screen. You face-palmed. "peeta I have some tips on how to win Katniss in the next one."

"Next one?!" Everyone shouted simaultaniously as you were the only one to have seen all four movies and read the books. You groaned and hit your head at the little wood case of the bunk beds because you wanted it to be a surprise for everyone that there were more movies.