Pancakes

Nico di Angelo laid in his bed in the Underworld Palace of his father, Hades the God of the dead and riches. Tossing and turning unable to sleep. His mouth watered but not for anything something in particular: Pancakes. Sally Jackson's (Your mom's.) pancakes.

Percy woke up to your scream. He and Annabeth shot straight out of bed and looked at each other for a split second before throwing off the covers and racing out off the room. They met halfway withSally and Paul in the Art Studio, where they new you would be because it was a new addition to the house to calm you down from the Tartarus nightmares. You never slept so you painted.

"What the hell?!" Percy yelled when he saw Nico helping you up from the floor. "Nico?!" You stood up and smacked the back of his head for scaring you so badly, he rubbed his neck awkwardly. 

"Hey Percy. . .hey Annabeth. . ."

"What are you doing here?" Annabeth asked rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Nico glanced back and forth between the couples, you laced your hand through his to keep the poor boy calm, like a kitten having a panic attack.

"I um, I really wanted to see (Y/N) and can I have some pancakes?"

You laughed and ruffled his hair making it stand up in plenty of directions when you realized what he wanted. You and Sally got up and went into the kitchen to prepare the better. Percy and Annabeth helped flip them so you all had a mini pancake breakfast a long with many fruit and egg platters (curtasy of you).