Cleaning

Y/n's P.O.V:

The sun shone brightly in your eyes waking you up.

You sat up and observed the Poseidon cabin, it was a fucking mess. Clothes - mainly Percy's - were strawn everywhere, crisp and chocolate packets littered the floor and feathers from the previous night's fight with pillows.

"Percy!" You shouted.

He jumped awake entangled in his blanket bringing out riptide. "What? Who hurt you? Whose ass am I kicking?" He asked bewilderedly swinging his sword almost chopping your head off.

You dodged it. "No look at this fucking mess? Who must clean it up for inspection?" You half shouted.

 He looked at the floor ashamed. "You."

 "Exactly now stay out of the cabin today while I clean it up." He nodded and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

You looked next to you, the laptop was open from when you and boyfriend Nico  had your movie night, you were watching 'Thor Regnarock'. you've never seen him laugh so much, the thought made you smile.

You threw of the covers and stretched, you went to your own separate bathroom to take a shower. Perks of your brother dating the architect of the Camp.

After taking a shower and changing into fresh clothes and having breakfast you began to clean. But first you remembered my phone and playlist. 

You put on one of your favorite songs on the monster-proof phone and speaker Leo made and began cleaning.

Oh ! Flying Flying Flying ... Flying away

As you was close to done, you found yourself lost in the zone and began singing along with the lyrics. Closing your eyes you started swaying to the tune, soon you were full on dancing to it. 

Flying Flying away

Flying Flying away Look!

 The Kite of my heart is flying away (x2)

Thought we are playing this game to gather,

But my heart is a kite

while your eye are staring making it fly

This kit clinging the strings flying away

Flying Flying away

Flying Flying away

Look ! The Kite of my heart

Flying Flying away

Two hearts flew away

Meeting high in the sky (x2)

(Flying Flying away)

You were even doing the splits and all that it until you heard a cough at the door and froze.

Nico was leaning against the door frame, his arms and legs cross with the hottest smirk on his face. 

You felt my face blush intensely as you pretend to tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear. "H-how long were you um you know, st-standing there?" You asked avoiding all eye contact.

 "Oh just long enough to see your moves." You could hear the smirk in his voice as your face continues to heat up.

"Aw babe are you embarrassed?"

"Shut up." You said giving him your best death glare. 

What infuriated you more is he chuckled. He walked towards you and took the broom out of your hands. He slipped an arm around your waist and one in your right hand. 

I had no idea that you will be seated 

on thorn of my heart forever

I know already that

My mind king's seat you will be always seat

No matter the difficulty and helpless,

May we never be separated

He walked forwards while you walked backwards, he twirled you and brought you back in his arms. "See I'm not a bad dancer myself." He smirks, You punch him lightly on the arm and chuckle. He leans in close to your ear and whispers. "By the way I think you look hot when you dance." Causing your face to heat up more.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

(A/N):

Aaaw! So dam cute I'm crying.

Song: Udi Udi Jaye

Movie: Raees

Actors: Sharukh Khan, Mahira Khan.