The real truth

{Warnings: Swearing, Smut again, thank me later :)}

Y/n's P.O.V:

Ever since the Giant war, I've been avoiding Nico.

Why, do you ask? because I found out he was  gay, and that he liked Will Solace who is sorry was my best friend. I've been avoiding everyone particularly Nico and Will. I helped Nico so much does any of it mean anything to him? I stomped angrily to the Archery range, yes as you guessed I was about to take out all of my anger on Will. 

Sure enough he was practicing, shooting a perfect bullseye each time. As soon as I was in range I punched him square in the nose, the sound of bones against bones echoing throughout the arena. 

The force was so great it caused Will to stumble backwards and blood to trickle from his nose. "What the hell Y/n!?" He demanded trying to stifle the flow with his sleeve. "You knew I loved him Will! You knew it yet you kissed him right in front of me!" I shouted grabbing several of the nearby camper's attention. "We're not together Y/n you should know that!" Will said, after eating a piece of ambrosia his nose healed. "You might as well be!" I yelled.

 I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I hated physical contact so I flicked it off and wheeled around to face Nico. I ignored at him and charged at Will again, only to be captured around by the waist and be held back. "Let go of me Nico! Don't touch me!" I struggled and fought against him, but it was no use, he was much stronger and taller than I was being a guy.

 He threw me over his shoulder like I weighed no lighter than a sack of potatoes and walked away. I continued to curse, bang my fists against his back and kick my legs he wasn't in the least fazed. "Nico di Angelo put me fucking down or else I will fucking kill you!" I shouted as we got nearer to his cabin. Wait what? he never lets anyone in there. He opened the door and let put me down.

 I staggered a bit because the scent of him which was vanilla and pomegranate was so intoxicating in his cabin. "Y/n I-" Nico began, I cut him off. "You know my side of  the story what's yours?" I asked crossing my arms. Nico sighed. "Will and I aren't together." He said watching me closely, I laughed. "So I've heard." I replied curtly.

 He pressed his fingers to the either side of his temples and closed his eyes. "Why do you do this to yourself Y/n you know I..." He trailed of as if debating whether to say what he was going to say. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" He stayed silent taking a sudden interest in his feet.

 I huffed angrily. "If you're not going to spit it out Nico I might as well leave and I'm not just talking about the cabin." I said turning on my heel and facing the door. "Fuck it." I hear Nico mutter, and suddenly I was pinned to the door. "Nico what are you doing?" I said, but he smashed his lips onto mine. 

He grinded against my bottom lip so hard I shuddered involuntarily. Nico pulled back to gauge my reaction. Both of us were painting from the lack of oxygen. He kissed me again more passionate than rough but this time he pressed his body against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I didn't let him in. He smirked into the kiss as his hand snaked under my tank top. I shivered again, only now did I notice his hands were deathly cold to touch as they traced light circles on my stomach making me gasp and let him in. Our tongues battles for dominance and it was no surprise Nico won.  

He kissed my neck making me pull on his hair a little. He groaned and squeezed my thighs making me whimper a little. He moved from my neck down to my collar bones and the top of my breasts. He finally found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I moaned. "N-Nico~" he nibbled on my ear and whispered. "Jump." I did he wrapped my legs around his waist and carried us to the bed.

 He crawled on top of me and began sucking and biting on my neck more roughly. I squirmed and moaned under him. He pulled my shirt of my arms to reveal my black lace bra and I blushed. Out of embarrassment I crossed my arms over them and he let out a low growl. "Don't." He demanded pulling my hands away. 

I blushed furiously. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this with you." Nico mumbled against my lips. I pulled off his jacket and shirt. I blushed when I saw his perfectly toned abs and not so bulky muscles. 

I leaned down and kissed his chest, I giggled when he gasped and grabbed my hair. He had enough when I found his sweet spot which was not so hard, he flipped us over so he was on top. He smiled as he kissed me again. 

This time he pulled down my jeans and inserted a chilly finger in my entrance. I moaned into his mouth as he put another one in. He pumped his fingers faster once he realized I was enjoying it. He started kissing down my neck and I moaned louder as he sucked and bit my sweet spot probably leaving hickys "N-Nico s-stop t-teasing." I moaned.

 I felt him smirk as pulled of his boxers, the bulge visible. First  he leaned down and unclipped my bra from the back and tossed it to some part of the bed. He smirked as his cold hand groped and played with it. I gasped again and bucked my hips creating friction.

 He sucked on one bud and massaged the other. Finally he took off his boxers and lined himself up at my entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked, I bit my lip and nodded. I gasped as he pulled me into a kiss as he inserted himself into my entrance. He pushed in slowly and I screamed into the kiss as he broke my wall and sat there. I didn't realize I had tears streaming down my face until he kissed them away. "Sorry." He mumbled. "I-It's fine." I choked out. He began pushing again and I clenched the sheet in my fists as he started going faster. "I'm gonna cum!" I cried out arching my back, I released and Nico leaned down and licked it clean. We kept going until he cummed inside of me. We both collapsed and he pecked me on the lips one last time. 

"I love you Y/n." he said. 

I grinned. "I love you to Neeks."

 "What if Percy finds out?" Nico asked. 

"Then you're dead." I giggled.