First date

Y/n's P.O.V:

I stand outside of Hades cabin waiting for Nico to open. Yesterday he asked me out on a date and I happily said yes.

So here I am waiting, the cabin door opens and there stands Nico in his usual skinny jeans, aviators jacket, skull ring and t-shirt.

I blushed at how hot he looked. "Y-You look amazing." He stuttered. I giggled. "Not to bad yourself ghost king." I said.

He held out his hand and I took it. "I found this place deep in the forest come on." He said leading me we walked deep into the forest until I heard the familiar sound of rushing water, I gasped and ran towards it and sure enough there was a mini waterfall with a pond big enough to swim in.

There was butterflies flying all around and I jump to catch one, what surprised me was when I actually did, I turned to Nico with my cupped hands who was watching me and opened them. His eyes went wide with surprise and I giggled.

The butterfly flew away and I let out a disappointed sigh. I felt Nico come behind me, his arm went under mine and lifted it only now did I realize how cold his skin was and shivered a little. The butterfly fluttered back in my hand and this time my eyes went wide with surprise.

I looked back up at him and I saw something a thought I 'd never see: NICO DI ANGELO SMILING! "Nico...this is amazing!" I said gesturing around the place, he smiled again. "There's still more come on." He said pulling my hand, I gladly followed him.

We stopped at the beach where a small boat was Nico helped me in in and there were life jackets and scoba goggles. "I-I've always wanted to go scoba diving." I said trying to hold back my tears they were of happiness of course.

We both sat in and thanks to my ability we were away from the camp in seconds. I threw Nico one of the goggles and even though he was shocked he still caught them, we both put them on and jumped in. I blushed- can you blush underwater?- because Nico had take of his shirt.

I shook my head and took his hand pulling him along with me, we stopped to let a school of fish swim past and we moved further. We did this for about half an hour and came back up, when I hugged Nico we both became dry so we didn't have to do anything. For the rest of the day we sat in the boat non of us had to row because I was using soft currents to push us.

I rested against Nico's chest and let out a sigh as I felt his arms wrap around me. "I have one more surprise but it's for tonight." Nico said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. So when the night came he told me to meet him at the beach in 10 minutes so I ran to the Poseidon cabin for a quick change.

When I was done I walked to the beach and I gasped, thewhole shore shone with pearls giving the water a glow in the dark effect

When I was done I walked to the beach and I gasped, thewhole shore shone with pearls giving the water a glow in the dark effect."I-It's beautiful!" I said.

Nico stood next to me. "Not as beautiful as you." He said, we both blushed. I bent down and scooped a handful in my hand. Nico took out the mini camera and snapped a photo like he done all day. We just sat there for a while and just before curfew he laced my arm through his and walked to my cabin.

Just before letting me go he placed a small kiss on my lips, me as always put my arms on his shoulder and soon we were both full on making out. "Mh hm." We heard someone cough and break apart.

Percy was leaning against the door frame with a stupid smirk on his face. "I'll see you tomorrow Nico." I whispered, he smiled and left.

I turned to Percy with a murderous look on my face. "You are in so much trouble Perseus Jackson." I growled. He crossed his arms. "I think you mean Persassy Jackson." He said. Let's just say I spent the whole of the next day chasing him around camp.