Dominant

.

{WARNINGS: SMUT   }

(Authors note.)

I've written this book about 2 to 3 years ago, If you don't like the fact that I made Nico bi even if he is canonly gay, you can stop reading by all means . its clear you've searched for fanfics with him so go suck it :) ~willow 

One late night, (Y/N) and a dark raven haired boy stumble into the dark walls of Cabin 13, it bein the Hades cabin. Nico groans against her lips, his body growing tight with hunger and need for the girl pressed against him. She was a daughter of Poseidon, the two had caught each other's eye, and now here they were.

(Y/N) quickly walks forward towards his bed, without breaing the kiss she pushes him down onto it, smirking into the kiss. Nico wasn't pleased, however he let her continue, at least for a little bit. She smirks, kissing him deeply for a minutes until she breaks away, trailing her lips along his cold skin and down his jaw. Nico grunts beneath her, not used to being the one under. It wasn't until he felt her hand palm his dick through his jeans was when he lost it. He quickly flips them over, a low growl escaping his lips. "You don't get your way with me." He says huskily, pinning the girl's hands above her head.

Her eyes widen a little at the sudden swich, though a small smirk forms on her lips. There's the ghost King I know." She breathes. Nico chuckles darkly, slamming his lips against hers in a deep kiss, one of his hands moving to cup her breasts through her shirt. He growls when he realizes she wasn't wearing a bra. "Naughty girl.. " He whispers huskily against her lips, his hand traveling down her body, gripping her ass tight.

(Y/N) gasps, arching her back a little. "Fuck.." she hisses, rolling her head back. "I haven't even gotten started, babygirl." Nico purrs, his lips moving down to her neck, sucking and nibbling in the places that made her squirm beanth him as much as she could with her hands tied. "Nico.." she whimpers, gretting more and more needy.

"Shh, just enjoy it." He hums. He quickly pulls off her campm half-blood shirt, revealing her black laced bra, causing her heart to race. His dick hardens at the sight, twitching in his jeans. He immediatley leans down, his thick dark hair tickling her skin as he attacks her breasts,his hand moving toward her back and unclasping her bra. he captuers a nipple in his mouth, sucking. "Oh gods!" (Y/N) gasps at the feeling, arching her back in pelasure. Nico smirks, his hand massaging her other breast, he switches, giving the other attention as well.

Once he's done and satisfied with the marks he left, he trails a path of kisses down her stomach to down below just the waistline of her plaid skirt. "I can't wait to taste you." He groans, yanking down her skirt. She bites her lip, she was pretty much soaked from before. The raven haired boy lowers himeself between her legs, taking off her panties in one swift movement. "So fucking wet.." he hums, looking up at her through his lashes. His eyes, which were 10 times darker then usual with lust, ask for her consent. She nods, unable to form proper wods. He kisses gently towards her inner thighs, kneeding with his fingers. She gasps when she feels his cold rings as well as skin against her. He places a kiss on her folds, not doing anything just yet. "Nico please.." She begs, her core aching.

"Patients, Kitten." He purrs, he leans forward, sucking softly on her flesh. She gasps, her eyes fluttering shut and her hips bucking. He smirks. "Good girl.." He growls, slipping his tongue inside her slick entrance, causing her to writher underneath him. He hums, adding vibrations. His tongue teases her cilt, before slipping two fingers into her entrance