Misfortune

You, Leo and Nico were playing 'jelly beard'. You cursed when you accidentally got an answer wrong and got a mouthful of jelly, which you spat out as Leo laughed his ass off.

"Hey, you guys playing 'Jelly beard'?" Percy asked walking in the Poseidon cabin.

"Yeah big bro, what's coockin'?" You asked throwing an arm around his shoulders. He pointed to your mouth. You chuckled and went to rinse it off back in a matter of seconds.

"I love that game it taught me a lot," he said. "included I can not pull of a goatee and not to play against Annabeth."

"Isn't there's a reason she's called 'Wise girl'?" Nico asked matter-of-factly as you elbowed him in the ribs. Your best friend could be such a bloody bore sometimes.

Percy glared at him. "Here's a letter from your mom (N/N), I gotta go, talk to you later." He said doing finger guns on the way out.

Your hands trembled as you read the letter- not something that usually happens- you did try to keep as calm as you could in front of the boys.

"(Y/N)?" Leo asked. "is everything okay?"

You looked at them with a brave smile. "Y-yeah, I think my allergies are acting up, I kind of forgot I was allergic to jam-" you cut yourself of by taking a deep breath through your inhaler. You smiled again and closed the letter heading for the bathroom door.

"Um, wanna spar with Nico? You always beat him." Leo suggests, even Nico nodded. You always gave him the worst time when it came to sparring.

You shook your head. "No, I-I need to take a shower, see you at dinner." you said closing the door in their faces. Once your head the front door close your back slid down the bathroom one and you began to cry, bringing your knees up to your chest.

You were moving to India...

~With Leo and Nico~

"(Y/N)?, backing out of sparing?" Leo asked with shock.

"Something's definitely wrong..." Nico glared at him worried for his friend he never saw her react like this to something.

"What do you think was in the letter?" Leo asked pulling out wires from his tool belt and twisting them together while Nico stuffed his hands in his pockets, frowning.

"No idea, but I intend to find out." he muttered the last part to himself.

~The next day~

Leo and Nico were getting their food and started walking in your direction. Your smoothie glass was full and so was your water. Your salad wasn't touched except currently as your fork was pushing around a grape while your other hand rested on your cheek absent-minded. Nico's never seen you like this before and it was starting to freak him out.

"(Y/N) hasn't eaten her food." Leo noted.

"Or drank her smoothie, that's her favourite part of breakfast." Nico added.

"How do we get her to tell us why she's upset?" Leo asked.

"I don't know, the only time she's ever talked about her feelings was when she told me she liked me, even then she got an asthma attack." Nico recalled.

"Let's just play it cool." he said. Leo nodded and they walked over to you.

"Hey (Y/N)." Leo said sitting next to you. Nico sat in front of you. 

"Hey." you said without looking up at them, which surprised the shit out of them. Leo gave up, practically yanking you out of your seat he made you face him with his hands on your shoulders making you scared stiff.