Back to December

{Child of Poseidon}

One day, you were sitting on the beach when you boyfriend Nico Di Angelo, sneaks up behind you. 

"Your drop-dead gorgeous you know?" you turn around to find him smirking. "Seriously di Angelo? can't you come up with better pick up lines?" you ask sarcastically poking him.

 "Oh can you?" he asks smugly. I lean in real close and say: "Are you a child of Hermes? because I think you stole my heart." You sit back smirking in victory. 

Suddenly Nico lunges on top of you and starts tickling you furiously. "N-Nico s-stop!" You squeal as he continues. "Not until you say you like my pick-up lines "he says still tickling you. 

"NEVER!" you say as you manage to escape. You ran through the whole camp, hiding behind Leo, than Percy than basically everyone you knew. 

Finally you gained the upper-foot and ran into the Poseidon cabin and under the bed. "Well I guess (Y/N) isn't in here" Nico says turning away. 

Breathing a sigh of relief, you got up from under the bed, but suddenly you feel yourself pushed against a wall and Nico kisses you roughly.

"Found you." he says breaking the kiss. "I'm still not saying it." you say smugly. He picks you up bridal style while you thrash in his arms. "What are you doing?" you asks as he carries you.  When you at the beach, he suddenly throws you into the ocean.

 You rise up with an angry look on your face and you see Nico laughing his head off. You use the waves to carry him into the sea and make an air bubble for him. 

You say smirking: "Looks like today was all about payback." 

"I guess so." Nico says pulling you into another kiss.