Mistletoe

Y/n's P.O.V:

You stand alone at the Christmas party, where couples are dancing, partying drinking eggnog and so on. "Hey." A voice says, you  turn and see it's your crush and best friend Nico di Angelo. 

You wished we could be more than friends...you thought. "Hey I didn't think you'd come." You said. "I heard you were going so I came." You blushed, he only came because you were here.

That must have meant something right?

You were deep in thought until someone practically screamed: "Oh my gods."

You saw everyone suddenly staring at the two of you and you  raise an eyebrow. Hazel points to the top of your heads and there is a wreath of mistletoe. 

"Ooooh!" the crowd says, "What?" You demand. Piper smirks. "You guys have to kiss under the mistletoe otherwise it's bad luck." she says.

You gulped he probably didn't even feel the same way.

You turned and looked at your best friend in the eyes.

 He was staring back just as intensely and without thinking you stood on your tiptoes and leaned forward to meet his lips, but before you did he leaned down a little faster and kissed you, a real kiss. 

You  both tensed up at first and then melted into the kiss, your hands on his chest and his around your waist. 

The camp erupted in cheers and you  broke apart, one thing that shocked you even more, he was grinning from ear to ear!