Death anniversary

{Daughter of Apollo}

You were really worried about Nico.

Your boyfriend hadn't talked to you for the past 4 days nor has he come out of his cabin. 4 Days ago was his sister's death anniversary and he hasn't come out of his cabin since even Hazel can't get him out.

 At lunch you tapped your fingers nervously on your thigh, Will noticed. "Y/n I'm sure Nico's ok." he said, you turned to him. "But he won't even speak to me the last time he did this-" You cut yourself off. 

The last time he did this was when you first met- no can he be doing it again? You ran of the Apollo table ignoring Will's voice that was calling you back no you had to stop him from doing this to himself again.

 "Nico open up, it's me!" You said banging your hand on the Hades cabin. You finally broke down holding in the tears for all the time Nico's been ignoring you. You let them out right there and then sinking to the floor, your body shaking from the sobs. 

Finally after a few hours, the sound of a lock clicked and the door opened to reveal your boyfriend. You wanted to cry  even more seeing the condition he was in.

 His hair was unkept and it fell till his shoulders, his eyes were extremely red from crying, his pale skin was almost like the color of a Ghost. He appeared to have grown facial hair from not shaving so long.

 He knelt down next to you, look you directly in the eyes. "Help me..." he croaked. You pulled him his a hug, his head against your chest, you ran your hands through his hair and planted a kiss on his forehead. 

O my love, if I get your sorrows,
I swear to you, I'll become better.. (become beautiful)

You led him back in the cabin closing the door behind you and engulfed him in another hug and suck to the floor.

 Soon he was crying and sobbing uncontrollably in your arms while you were rubbing circles on his back saying soothing things.

 When he was done crying, you pulled his arm gently towards you and rolled up his sleeve, sure enough there was cuts going right down. 

Some were old and fading some were new and bleeding. "Why, Nico? Why?" You asked a sob building up in your throat. "You know I'm here for you." He didn't meet your eyes. "I-I didn't want to seem clingy." His voice broke. 

You shook your head and went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth you scanned the place there wasn't any bandages in sight, you sighed and went back to him making sure he was still in one piece. 

"I'm going to the infirmary I'll be back soon." You said with a warning look in your eyes, he nodded. You couldn't resist swooping down and giving him a kiss on his forehead before leaving. 3 minutes later you came back with ambrosia, nectar, bandages and a clean washcloth to clean the cuts with. 

You asked him to take of his aviators jacket and he did. He was only wearing a short- sleeved top that showed of his muscled arms with various scars you took the wash cloth and dabbed at each of the cuts making sure they were clean before bandaging them up.

 Everyone said you were almost as good of a healer as Will, if not, better. You blushed at the next instruction you gave. You asked him to take of his clothes and get in the bath that you filled so you could wash and cut his hair. 

He blushed too before doing it. Making sure you could only see his head and neck you began shampooing his hair. After he changed into clean clothes you had a scissor and comb ready as well as a shaver and cream.

 Once you were done he looked at good as knew. He pulled you into a hug and burring his face in your neck. "Thank you so much Y/n." he murmured, you hugged back before saying. "No problem just don't ever do that again." You said. 

He pulled back and looked deep into your eyes. "I love you Y/n." He said, "I love you to Neeks." Than you thought about your next question. "W-what did you and Bianca like to do?" You asked hoping you hadn't triggered him again. 

"W-we always used to light lanterns and watch them go up in the sky." You smiled and took his hand in yours. "That's what we'll do." You said confidently. So that night you found a few lanterns in your cabin, lit them up and watch them rise.

 You wiped the tear that had fallen down Nico's cheek and he brought you so you were against his chest and in between his legs. "We miss you Bianca..." You muttered for you and Nico. Nico never shut you out again.

(A/N):

I don't know if he and Bianca actually did that I just made it up.