CH 21: OFF

Chapter 21: OFF (Oliver's POV)

Mmm... Honeysuckles. It smells so good. I pull my left arm over to wrap around my mate and run my hand up her shirt. Damn, when did Dakota get a boob job and they are pierced. My cock throbs hard and I roll to kiss her. "Fuck," I groan out. Why does everything hurt so bad?

"Oliver. Oh my Goddess you're awake." Dakota wakes up shouting in excitement. But when my head stops hurting she comes in focus. That is not Dakota. Hot as hell, from what I can see, but not Dakota.

"Who are you?" I groan trying to distance myself. Dakota is going to cut my balls off. I am in bed with someone who is not my mate. I must have gotten really drunk. My head hurts. I have a hangover and... Shit did I sleep with her? "Did... Did we have sex?"

She laughs, "Come on babe, stop playing around. I'm so happy you're awake. We have been so worried." I give her a confused look as she continues sitting up. I swallow hard. She is probably the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life. Those tits alone would have had me on my knees begging before I was mated. Now, they shouldn't even be able to excite me, but from the growth in my cock, that does not seem to be the case.

"You must still be kind of out of it. I'm going to get the doctor." She says bouncing up. She turns for the door and I catch she's not wearing any bottoms as she bends to pick up a robe. Pussy and that ass are all I could think of for a second. I shake my head as my cock throbs again. That was a bad idea.

"Wait." She stops with her hand on the door. "Who are you?" The ear-to-ear smile she has been wearing is gone as her face falls.

"Oliver it's Leigh. Maybe you should lay back down. I'll get the doc. You may have some complications from the accident." She says with a warm smile. Like she is trying to assure me everything is okay.

"Leigh like Jace's cousin." I rub my head and she nods with a sad look on her face. "Wait what do you mean? What accident? And where the hell is Dakota. Shouldn't my mate be here?"

She growls. Not a cute little growl like I was expecting from someone as gorgeous as her. This growl shakes the entire building. From the looks of it, I'm at the Pack hospital. "What do you mean by your mate Dakota."

"She should be here, right? Where is she? Was she hurt in the accident too? Please... Please tell me she's okay." Leigh looks like she wants to murder me. What did I say?

"Do not talk about that whore when you are with me, Oliver." I try to growl at her but my wolf seems to be too far to reach. What the fuck? My mate and my wolf are nowhere to be found. I shake my head regretting it again.

She approaches me and wraps my hands in hers. Why are there sparks when she touches me. Something's not right. "Don't call my mate a whore and don't call me Oliver," I tell her through gritted teeth. She reaches to try to caress my face and I pull away. I see tears form in her eyes. Damn it this was supposed to stop since I found my mate. Now I have to be the asshole. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I probably gave you the wrong impression. We should have never slept together. I love Dakota, I already have a mate."

Her eyes turn black with a green glow. She pulls her hands from mine and grabs ahold of the rolling table from next to us and hurls it across the room. "Stop saying Dakota is your fucking mate."

"Hey, crazy bitch. I know I have a magic cock and all but your pussy doesn't trump me having a mate. My head really fucking hurts. Can you just get the doctor and leave. Or just leave." I shout back holding my head and rubbing my temples.

She growls again. This time even louder. Wow, Jace's cousin is kind of scary. How is she related again? She tries to yell at me again, but she doesn't seem to be able to put together a sentence, "You... I... Dakota... That fucking cunt. I'm going to murder her."