CH 10: Regrets

Chapter 10: Regrets (Jace POV)

I'm currently sitting in Liv's room. I've been avoiding this since she kissed me at Garrett's party. I've had a crush on Liv since we were twelve. She's my best friend and Beta's twin sister and she has always been a good girl. Not the type of girl I have been fooling around with for years now.

She's the type of girl you hope to be your mate. The type of girl that would make the perfect Luna. Everyone loves and respects her. She is friendly and kind. She hasn't slept with my entire Pack. I know that my Beta will protect her with his life, while not having to be worried about him lusting after his Luna.

We are sitting on her bed chatting. The scent of her is warm like vanilla and strawberries. I'm trying hard to tame myself. I was alone with her and just the thought of her has me semi-hard already.

"If you had a choice, do you think that you would make the right one?"

"Do you?" I ask looking down at her knowing who I would choose. I instinctively placed my hand on the bed behind her. Drawing myself closer.

She is staring at my lips when she finally answers, "I don't know."

I can no longer take not touching her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pull my body the final few millimeters so our bodies were touching. Her breath hitches, causing mine to quicken.

I am hovering my lips just inches from hers. I take a deep breath in and that's when I catch the scent of her arousal. My wolf, Damon, sits up on his back paws and begs us to take her now.

I know I look like a complete idiot with the smile that has crossed my face but I can't help it. I move to her ear and ask, "Is this what you want Liv?"

"Huh." She questions in a dazed voice.

"Because I want you," I whisper while grabbing her hand and placing it in my lap. Letting her know exactly what she has done to me. I grow harder at her touch and twitch under her hand as she bites her bottom lip.

I leave her hand in my lap, and move to her knee before running it up her inner thigh. "Do you want this?" I ask more aggressively in her ear as I started to make circles over her covered clit.

"I want you, Jace." She responds in barely a whisper. That is all my wolf and I needed. We have her pushed back on the bed before she could change her mind while pressing my hardness against her soft center.

She moans into my mouth causing me to grow even harder. I leave her lips to kiss her neck. Praying to the Moon Goddess that she is my mate so my mark can one day lay right there. As my mouth moves down, my hands move up under her shirt. Her breasts are perfect perky mounds with hardened points. Not oversized but more than a mouthful. Perfect. I tease her with my fondling causing her to moan out my name. Fuck I need more of her.

My hands traveled south pushing her bottoms roughly out of the way. "So wet for me baby." I panted as I pressed my first digit inside of her causing her to whimper. I add a second. I know I needed to prepare her for my entrance. She's not a virgin but she's also not a whore. She is tightly wrapped around my two fingers. Her pussy will be so tight around my cock.

"Fuck Jace... I'm about to..." She moans out bringing me back in the moment.

"Not yet baby," I say removing my hand from her. I want her to cum around my cock, not my fingers. I quickly remove my shirt one-handed, while I unbuckle my pants with the other. I let them drop at my feet.

Her bottoms disappeared quickly and I return to kissing her sweet lips. I reach down and rub my tip against her. Knowing I need to stop but my wolf just promises that we will pull out. Yeah that's it we will just pull out. Come on her, not in her. Before I can think about it anymore, I am slowly sinking into her. I am finally in the place that I have been dreaming about since I had my first wet dream.