CH 12: Confessions

Chapter 12: Confessions (Oliver's POV)

I was almost to Liv's room when I heard the crash. It sounds like Jace and Damon couldn't wait. I entered the room to find Jace with a crazy happy smile on his face. "I guess you're gonna not just be my Alpha but my brother-in-law as well."

"That's the plan. I gotta go. They are at the Wolfe House." Jace yells running past me. Did he just say they?

"Do you think Leigh will kill me if I follow you?" I ask but not caring about the answer. I have to talk to her.

"Not my problem," Jace yells back speeding out of the Packhouse. He is pulling out of the driveway before I even get out the door. Damn, he's fast.

It took me about fifteen minutes to make it to the Wolfe House and that is going well over the speed limit. I pull up to find Jace's truck on the grass, still running, door open. At least it was in park. I turn it off and shut the door before walking inside.

The place looks great. You would never know how many wolves were lost here. The loss of the whole Royal Court. Tragically, they were all taken in one attack.

I am standing in the foyer when I hear her giggle. She is walking down the stairs dressed the same as the day I met her. She is turned to look behind. She is smiling, she looks breathtaking. That is until she turns and spots me. Her face falls. Her bottom lip twitches. I can see tears start to form in her beautiful green eyes. She tries to run but I am already at her side.

"Please just talk to me, Leigh," I beg. I grab her hand and knelt in front of her on the stairs. "Please." I bury my face in her hands.

"Why? What does it matter." She replies in a cold tone, pulling her hands back from me. She turns and ascends the stairs.

"It matters Leigh," I shout after her as she escapes into an elevator.

I move to leave when the front door opens showing my current Luna, Rachel, entering the house. She looks pissed. "Jace Ashton Wolfe." She yells in her Luna tone. "What the fuck is your truck doing on the lawn."

"I'll go move it, Luna. I was just leaving. He's busy with his mate anyway."

"WHAT?" she screams in such a high-pitched voice I'm surprised she doesn't shatter glass. She quiets down to barely a whisper, "Who?"

"My sister, Liv."

She is back to squealing. "Yes. I always hoped it would be Liv." She gives me a great big hug. "Now once you get that eyesore of my sons moved, come meet me in the kitchen. I could use your muscles to get the final touches completed for tonight."

"Yes, Luna." Well, I guess I'm not leaving. "Luna, who do you hope Leigh's mate is?" She just smiles at me and continues through the door that I guess leads to the kitchen.

I quickly move Jace's truck to the garage and then go to find the Luna. I also find Alpha James who seems to be getting an earful about Jace's mate.

"Oliver." He says with a nod.

"Alpha, sir," I reply with a small bow of my head.

At that moment Jace enters the kitchen and he does not look happy. "Ollie your damn girl stole my mate." He grunts then realizes we were not alone. "Oh, hey mom, dad."

"When were you going to tell me, that you found your mate. And who stole her. Did you find your mate too, Ollie?" The Luna asks so quickly I barely pick up that she is talking to me too.

"Sorry, mom. I just found out she was mine not even an hour ago. And Leigh stole my mate." Jace responds.

"Oh, right, sorry honey."