CH 3: Pack Party

Chapter 3: Pack Party (Leigh's POV)

The rest of the week Oliver is just as distant, if not more so. Even in chemistry, he only spoke to me when he had to. We also shared my first class on B-day. He made sure to sit as far from me in that class as possible. During training, he keeps his distance. I was so happy that it is finally Friday.

Liv has invited me to join her at the Pack party tonight. I have never been to a party before. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but I am trying to be more social. It will be good for me to spend more time with the packs and get to know them. Plus Oliver will be there. I know I shouldn't be thinking about him, but I just can't get him out of my head. He's ignoring me, and it's driving me crazy.

After training, we dropped off my bike at my house and hopped in her Jeep to go to the local mall. We spent about two hours shopping trying to find the perfect outfit. Liv talked me into a light blue jean skirt and a white off-the-shoulder crop top, paired with silver sandals.

After grabbing a quick bite at the mall, we head back to the Packhouse. Then scurry up to her room, so we could get ready for the night. Liv does my hair and makeup leaving my long black hair in slight waves down my back. She gives me a nude lip with a smoky eye, that makes my bright green eyes pop, to finish off the look.

"You look so hot. Ollie is going to lose his shit." Liv squeals in excitement.

I look down and feel a little exposed, but I really do want to be noticed by Oliver tonight. That's the only reason why I agreed to all this. I just don't understand what I did wrong. We had a fun flirty vibe and then nothing. I barely get a grunt out of him in class now. He walks the other way when we are in the hallways. Was it all a game? Flirt with the new girl, get her name and... and... I don't know.

"I want to get drunk tonight," I announce.

"Really. That is definitely something I have the skills to help you do." Liv sings out with an excited giggle.

"Yeah. I have never been before. I need to let loose. If only for one night." I may regret this but I'm going for it.

Liv heads down ahead of me. I told her I needed to use the bathroom first. I'm nervous. I wasn't used to being around this many people. The house is packed with wolves from all three Packs. I was showing a lot of skin and without Liv, I'm losing my confidence. I grabbed my Adidas hoodie and pulled it on before making my way down to the living room.

The party is like any you would see on TV. Lots of people crammed in a small space while holding drinks. Some people were dancing or chatting with friends. While others were making out and looking for a room to disappear into. The dining hall has a few beer pong tables set up and the kitchen has coolers full of alcoholic drinks. Including gallons of what I am told is called giggle juice. Which I opt for in a red cup. It's delicious and goes down quickly. I am already refilling my cup.

"I'd take it easy on that." Comes a voice from behind me. I turn and come face to face with Garrett Howl. Garrett is a part of the leaders' group. I have seen him during training though I haven't had the chance to speak with him directly. I do know that he just turned eighteen in July and is now the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack. Garrett is also gorgeous. He has dark brown hair bright blue eyes, toned arms, and abs for days. Those abs are on full display, as he is only wearing a pair of cargo shorts. I feel slightly flushed just from the sight of him.

"Mmmm... but it's so tasty," I almost moan back. I do lick my lips. He looks almost as good as my drink tastes.

"That you are but before you know it, giggle juice will be biting you in the ass. Don't want a hottie like you getting sick." I blush at his words. Did he just call me tasty?