CH 11: Mine Or Not

Chapter 11: Mine Or Not (Leigh's POV)

I know that the guys play football while they wait for the parties to pick up. It's like tradition. When in reality they started it so the ladies would be drunk before they even got to the party. They could drink get laid and then brag while their conquests are passed out.

I choose to hang out with Liv instead of spending a few hours drinking. She did go to school today after I promised her Jace would not be attending. She has caught no hint of her mate and she assures me that Oliver hasn't either. She is skipping the party altogether though. Saying that she had no want or need to run into Jace while surrounded by her scantily clad pack members.

Around eight I descend the stairs wearing a jean skirt and an orange tank top that has the tootsie pop owl on it. Written below it says, "How Many Licks Does It Take?" I grab a drink and sipped slowly on it tonight. I had no intentions to get plastered. I just want to relax. I stand with a few people while we chat and dance. It is nice. Silver Crescent feels like they are accepting me. The guys that weren't playing football keep their distance. It's obvious that they did not want to piss off their future Beta.

A while later I felt a hand on my hip and a deep voice saying, "Hey Baby Girl. I've missed you."

I take one look at him and I can't deny that my panties dampened at the sight of him. He is shirtless and glistening with sweat. As good as he looked he needs to shower.

"Nooo... I love you shirtless, but you need to shower before you touch me." I giggled as I squirmed out of his reach.

He chases me around the party for a few before I turned on him. "Touch me now and you don't get to touch me later."

"You should join me then." He groans and raises his hands in surrender.

"Maybe later," I reply with a smirk. I have every intention of letting him get clean first and then joining him. It has been two days, two long days, since I've been in his arms. I miss being there.

I give him five minutes before I follow. He must have been hoping that I would follow him because he has left all of the doors unlocked and the bathroom door is wide open.

The bathroom is full of steam when I enter. He was looking down holding something in his right hand that looked like a fistful of dark hair. A naked female is kneeling in front of him. Her mouth is full of his cock.

He growls out suddenly in anger. Then his eyes find mine that is filled with shock and disappointment again. I turn and run from the room. I heard him yelling after me but I just sprint faster until I come to Liv's door. I don't knock before entering and turning to slump down against the now-closed door.

I hadn't even realized I was crying until Liv is wiping my tears away. "Leigh, what's wrong?"

"Do you want to get out of here with me and I will explain everything on the way?" I ask her while standing back up. I couldn't stay here. He would eventually find me. I knew just where to go. It would be a safe place for both Liv and me to escape our disappointing lovers.

"Let's go." She replies quickly.

"Grab some clothes. We won't be back tonight."

Together we hop in her Jeep and I direct her to the Wolfe House. It is all prepared for tomorrow night's coronation. No one else would be there tonight. As we drive I tell her all about what I walked in on.

"That asshole. I can't believe he did this to you again."

"I seriously think I am done with parties at the Packhouse. That's two in a row that I have left crying."