CH 23: Broken

Chapter 23: Broken (Oliver's POV)

Liv let me into Leigh's apartment and her scent hits me like a ton of bricks. I have pushed her away and now I'm weak in the knees just from her lingering smell. I will never be able to look at honeysuckles the same way again. The smell alone has my cock rock hard and my head pounding even more than it already was. I collapse on her sectional finding quickly that it is a recliner and leaning back.

Quicker than I expected Leigh is here. Her scent intensifies as she quietly stands nearby. I try to explain to her why I'm here but I just make a stupid statement about her scent relaxing me. It does but it also drives me crazy in both good and bad ways.

"You smell like sage and rainwater." She quietly answers. Fuck her voice is enough to make me give my left arm just to hear it again. I have been such a jackass. She is nervous just talking to me. Afraid that I will disappear.

I ask about somewhere to go rest. My head still hurts too much from the damn bright ass sun. I'm not ready to have "the talk" with her just yet. She offers me our room. I can't do that. To lay in her bed to be surrounded by her scent like that. It may just kill me. I definitely can't share a bed with her. I can barely control myself from here. I keep up a passive façade but I am desperately trying to control myself from pinning her to the wall. I haven't even looked at her yet and all I want to do fuck her and hold her.

"I'll just stay here," I tell her and instantly regret it. I cover my face with my hat to try to block out how pissed I am at myself. I am such an asshole. She quickly offers me another room. There is so much sadness in her voice. I look up to see she is looking down. She looks even better than I remember.

I slowly get out of the chair with the initial intent to just go to bed but I can't. I need to be closer to her if only for a moment. At this moment my thoughts are far from lustful. I gently cup her face feeling sparks race up my arm. I tilt her head so she is looking at me. Those green eyes pierce straight into my soul.

My apology is weak but I give her something we both need more than words. I pull her close to me and wrap her in my arms. After a moment she responds wrapping me in her arms. My entire body is humming from the contact. I was wrong to keep away from her these last few weeks. She feels so much like mine. Why can't I get my head straight? The more I try to think about it the more my head hurts. I quickly kiss the top of her head and pull away leaving to go lay down. Being with her makes me feel alive but it also makes my head scream in pain. I need to take the medication they gave me for my head.

I make it into my room and slump on the bed kicking off my shoes. I lay back with my arms behind my head. Leigh is possibly the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life. Her hair is so black it's almost blue like the night sky. Those eyes are enough to make me plea for her to just look at me. Her lips are perfectly heart-shaped and plump. I can only imagine how they would feel pressed against mine. How they would feel wrapped around me. I don't know if they have been. I would love to be able to remember that.

Her body is a work of art. Liv told me that she works out almost constantly, but she has some serious curves. She looks like a girl who likes to eat. Which is good. I like to eat too. I'd love to eat her. I bet she tastes like heavenly honeysuckles.

Her ass is so plump, leading to thick powerfully looking thighs, her waist is small and fit. Don't even get me started on her tits. I could happily die with my face planted in between them. I love that they are pierced too. Just the thought of them has my cock at attention.

She has some nice artwork too. I did notice a few tattoos on her that first day. I don't have any but I want to get a few. I take the meds they gave me and pass out while thinking about Leigh. It's hard to think about her but I push through the pain.