CH 2: Baby Girl

Chapter 2: Baby Girl (Oliver's POV)

Senior year! Woohoo! In just a few weeks Jace will take over as Alpha and I will be Beta.

My goal this year is to fuck as many chicks as I can until I find my mate. No feelings allowed until then. It's only two weeks anyway. Then I'll have my mate riding my cock every day and night.

My mate will love me unconditionally. She won't care that I'm just a Beta. Not like Sarah did. Sarah was the last and only girl I have had feelings for. Sarah has Alpha blood as she is Alpha Garrett's half-sister. We all grew up together as friends and I had wanted to be with her for as long as I could remember.

I finally got my shot with her when we were fifteen. She took my virginity but I didn't take hers. She was already experienced. I was so happy for all of a week. Then I found out that she had also been with my best friend Jace the whole time she had been with me.

She was so harsh when I confronted her about it. "Why would I want the Beta, when I can have the Alpha?" She questioned. 

I had confronted Jace as well, but he was clueless. He had no idea about how I felt about Sarah and he didn't know we had been together. It hasn't stopped him from fucking her over the years, but they were never a serious thing. Fucking Alpha's get away with everything. I love Jace like a brother but he is an arrogant shit.

I am dressed for the day in dark blue jeans and a tight grey t-shirt that says "TWO SEATER" with an arrow pointing up and an arrow pointing down. Ha. Ha. I topped it off with a Superman hat and black Vanns as a sail out the door.

When I make it to school on my silver GSXR 1000, I parked next to a similar one in blue. Searching for the owner, I assume it belongs to the girl that's a few yards away. I don't think I've seen her before. She had dark hair pulled up in a messy bun, an oversized hoodie, and sweats that hug her plump bottom nicely. She has one leg rolled up, to show off a recent tat on her leg, but she is too far away from me to see what it's of. I like a girl with ink. It's hot.

As it is the first day of school, I need to go to the office to take them the patrol schedule so the warrior students won't get in trouble for missing classes. Beta's get all the official grunt work, I think with an eye roll.

Just as I'm heading to my first class, I get tackled out of nowhere. I grab the person who has bowled into me, but we both went down hard and fast. It's a girl. It's the girl I saw this morning. She has fallen on top of me, which is very pleasant. When I broke her fall I grabbed for her shoulder, but fell a little short and ended up with my hand on her chest. Wow! I'm a boob man. The bigger the better and these feel just my size. I catch her eye for just a moment. They are the most vibrant color of green I have ever seen. They pop in surprise when she takes notice of my hand placement. This causes her to sit up with a slightly shocked look on her face. I reluctantly take that as my cue to remove my hand.

She mumbles an apology as she sits up, which has left her straddling me in the middle of the hallway. This awakened my lower friend who is already stirring from her prominent chest. All my blood has rushed south, so I'm running on autopilot when I respond with, "Umm... Sorry." I do manage to throw her my best million-watt smile that includes straight white teeth and dimples. It's known as the panty-dropper smile.

"As interesting of a position this is, it would be nice to know your name first. Not necessary, but nice," I say with a chuckle while gazing at how perfect she looks sitting on top of my hardening cock. She is more than welcome to stay there all day. I know she can feel my shaft harden beneath her. Yeah, baby, I'll let you ride me any day of the week.

Her pale skin reddened to the roots of her dark hair. Damn, she is beautiful and not wearing a stitch of makeup. Too quickly she is out of my lap and offering me a hand. I adjust myself as I stand. "What's the rush, Baby Girl? Can I help you find your class?"