CH 26: Devour Me

Chapter 26: Devour Me (Leigh's POV)

I may kill him before this night is over. I have to stand here and watch another woman in my mate's arms. Jace and his new friend Aiden already have me pinned to the wall. If the room wasn't soundproof, I would have already given us away to Dakota. Jade is all growls and roars. The boys are lucky, if I didn't know that this is for the greater good, they would be on their asses and there would be a Jade-shaped hole in the two-way mirror. I can't hold it in when he calls her his mate. It almost breaks me. He can call her his mate, but when he thinks of me as his mate he almost dies.

Jace is whispering in my ear, "He is just trying to get her to give him information Leigh. He loves you. You are his mate. When all of this is over, I will let Jade use her as a chew toy. I promise both of you, that you will get your revenge for her touching him."

His words fall on death's ears the moment she gropes his manhood. THAT. IS. MINE. Bitch has had it enough already. I haven't even really gotten to take it for a test drive yet. Why is he letting her touch him like that? He knows that he is mine.

Jace slams me against the wall behind us. "Leigh it's working. She just told him she used Yani. That's Anya's little sister, right? She's like thirteen. That explains why this is all fucked up. We have a shot to fix him. To fix your mate."

I hear the cracking of glass before registering what is happening. There is a pause as Oliver continues talking but I can't hear anything over the pounding of blood in my ears and Jade's growls. Oliver looks pissed. He is finally looking at her the way he should have since he walked through the door.

He slams her against the mirror again and it can't take the pressure. The glass shatters and Oliver stares me down like a piece of meat he is about to devour. My hearing returns as Aiden lets go of me. Looking dead in my eye Oliver growls in his Alpha tone, "Baby Girl it's time we go home." The tone is ineffective on me. Well except for my in-between my legs.

Dominate Oliver is hot, but I'm still not happy right now. I turn on my heel before shouting back at him, "You need a shower."

I have just made it to the hallway when I am pushed face-first into the wall. Oliver presses his hard front into my behind before speaking directly into my ear in a low but deep voice, "You will not run from me again Baby Girl. I will shower. I hate her scent. I feel dirty and disgusting. I have never been so soft in my life when someone has touched me. Jace could have given me more of a boner than she did." He presses into me again. "For you, I am never soft. It's painful most days to even be in the same room with you. I want nothing more than to be buried deep inside of you and never pull out. You are mine. I am yours."

He has stepped back. Now leaning against the wall behind him. He is looking pale again. "Oliver stop. You are hurting yourself. This is why I left." I say feeling defeated.

"Baby Girl, I would die a thousand deaths for you to understand for one moment what you mean to me. You hurt me more by leaving than by staying. I promise you that." I have to blink back my tears. I never wanted to hurt him. I only wanted to protect him. "If you think I thought about you any less while you were gone, you are beyond wrong. I thought about you, pined over you, and drove our loved ones nuts over you while you were gone. It was only three days but it was three days too long."

He pulls me tight into his chest and nuzzles his face into my hair, "You smell like her still." I say with disdain in my voice.

He laughs once before pulling us from the wall. My hand is in his as he speeds walks down the corridor. "Oliver where are we going?"

"I am going to shower." He says entering the showers and locking the door behind him. "And you are joining me."

"Oh." That is all I could say before he is latched onto me. His mouth is hot and needy against mine. You can feel the desperation of his want as my clothes are ripped from me. A moan escapes me and he uses that as his opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. His focus doesn't stay on my mouth long as he kisses me quickly down my body before reaching his destination of Heaven. He first kisses and sucks the soft skin around each nipple before engulfing it in his mouth. Using his hands to keep the other side happy as he grunts and growls his pleasures. I am so wet, that I'm sure there is a puddle growing on the floor at my feet.