CH 7: Girl Fights

Chapter 7: Girl Fights (Leigh's POV)

Dakota is standing in front of the door with a murderous look on her face when I ask, "What do you want Dakota? I have to get to class and don't have time for your shit."

"You think you can come in here and take whatever you want bitch. Oliver is mine and has been for over a year now." She screams at me.

"Oliver is not yours. He's also not mine. He isn't anyone's yet. But for now, he's having fun with me. So get over your skank ass self." I growl back at her.

She pulls out what looks like a silver knife at these words and advances on me. I deflect the knife with my left arm and slam her against the door. I repeat this multiple times until she is unconscious. I notice that there is a slight nick on my hand. A silver blade will cause me to bleed longer than if it were any other metal, but it's no big deal. Well, not true. If it were known that I am Queen it would be a blood offense, punishable by death, but I'm not going to kill the girl over a scratch. I do silver training on the regular, so if it weren't for the blood evidence I would have never known that she touched me. I grab a paper towel, as I mind-link Jace about cleaning up the mess in the bathroom. He told me he has it under control and to head to class. I think he will make a great Beta Alpha.

I make it to Ancient History after the bell rings and my normal seat is already filled. Very conveniently, the only empty seat is next to Oliver. I wonder how he managed this one but let it slide. He growls as I sit down.

"What happened." He roars using his full Beta tone. The entire class all but jumps out of their seats at this. "Leave, now" He continues in his deep authoritative tone that sends everyone but me running from the room. I love a dominant Oliver. His deep voice commanding those around us is enough to melt a girl's panties. He gently grabbed my hand and pulls me into his lap before removing the towel I have over my scrape. It is no longer bleeding and all that can be seen is a thin red line. By the end of class, you will never be able to tell it happened. 

"It's already being taken care of. No need to..." He doesn't let me finish.

"Who did this Leigh." He growls while cutting me off. Fuck, why is his Beta tone so hot again. It does nothing to control me, but it causes butterflies to stir low in my belly. I look down not wanting him to kill anyone today. Jace is already taking care of it. When I look back at him I am staring into the blown-out pupils of his wolf.

"What's your name wolf?" I ask in a seductive tone, letting a little of my wolf's purr shine through. Jade is panting in my head as she awaits the answer. She wants to be a naughty girl and play with his wolf. If I let our decision making up to her, we would not be saving our virginity for our mate. She would like nothing more than for his wolf to mount her in the here and now. 

"Don't change the subject, Leigh."

I pressed my hand against one side of his face and lean into him while growl directly into his ear, "I asked for your name."

I can feel Oliver's chest rise and fall against me as he starts to pant, "Lucky... My wolf's name is... Lucky."

"Hi Oliver, so nice to have you back. Can you please tell Lucky, that while I appreciate his worry but to watch his tone? My wolf Jade really does not like to be told what to do. Unless we are in the bedroom. " I say in a low seductive tone as I turn to straddle him in his seat.

"He understands. Now can you tell us who marked that beautiful skin of your's, Baby Girl, so we can go rip them limb from limb?"

"You will do no such thing. She is already incapacitated and Jace is handling the clean-up."