CH 5: I Kissed A Girl

Chapter 5: I Kissed A Girl (Oliver's POV)

When I entered the lunchroom I growled to myself. Leigh is sitting at our table next to Garrett. They are laughing and smiling at each other and he has an arm around her again. Once I have my lunch, I sit across from Leigh. She looks up as I sit down and blushes before giving me a bright smile.

Leigh and Sam, Garrett's Beta, are in a deep conversation about piercings and tattoos. I find out that Leigh had seven tattoos and only her ears pierced but in multiple places.

"I just got my nipples pierced last week." Sam shares. Sam is short for Samantha, by the way, so this has all of the guys' attention.

"I've always wanted to get that done," Leigh responds. " Along with my tongue and belly button. I just don't know of anyone around here. I got most of my stuff done when I was in Australia last summer." Leigh now has every guy's attention except for Jace. He is keeping his mouth shut. Which was not his norm.

"I know a guy if you ever want to get something done. You just have to get approval from our Alpha here to cross our borders." Sam says with a smile while staring at Garrett.

Leigh looks up and smiles at Garrett. "Can I Gar. I really want a new piercing." What the hell? When did they become so friendly? I thought he was like neutered or something while he was trying to find his mate.

"You can cross my borders anytime you want, Kitten," Garrett responds with his own smile at her while he stares down her top. I will fucking kill him. She's... well she's not mine. But fuck, I want her to be.

By the time lunch is over, I am brooding. Why would she want the Beta when Alpha Garrett wants her. She approaches me after lunch and interlocks her arm with mine.

"What's wrong with you." She askes with a crease on her brow.

"Nothing," I say and pull my arm from hers.

"Want to come to watch me get my nipples pierced tonight?" She askes looking up at me with a smile.

"I can't. My mom is in town." I let her know with a frown. I would love to stare at her naked tits while she gets them pierced. Then when she's ready I'd like to play with her metal bars and see if I can make her cum just from pulling and sucking on her nipples.

"Glenda's in town." She askes with a bright smile.

This causes me to pause. "Do you know my mom?"

She stops with me "Yeah. She came to one of the compounds I was training abroad at. She's cool. She recruited three people that found their mates when they got here."

I just grunt and walk into the guy's locker room. That was my mom. Being there for everyone but her own family. I'm surprised that she remembered to come home for our eighteenth. She probably only came home to get dad. Then they will both be gone.

I get dressed for training. Then headed out to the field. Today we were sparing and I get paired against Garrett. The ladies went first and Leigh is set against Sam. They both fight well, Leigh is just a machine and easily brings down Sam. She complains that she should be fighting against the other Alpha's, but the trainer just says "Not today." You can see relief in Jace's eyes. I don't know if it was the relief of not having to worry about her or the relief that she doesn't have an opportunity to kick his ass in front of the guys.

Garrett and I were the last to go. The only rule is that this is a human form only spare. No shifting. This is in my favor. I'm bigger, faster, and stronger in human form. His Alpha wolf is stronger than all of the rest of us right now.

We square off and I hang back waiting for him to strike. Which he does, fanning a punch and switching to a shoulder to my chest. He messes up though and drops his head. I pulled him into a headlock and then dropped my weight on him. He spins in my hold though and throws an elbow into my chest. We continue to grapple and roll on the ground. After thirty minutes in, our trainer Greyson blows the whistle and calls it a draw. This finishes training for the day.