Epilogue: Shorts

***King Daddy (Oliver's POV)***

The past two weeks have flown by since I marked my Haven. We have been so busy with working with the prisoner Rogues and preparing for the official naming of the Royal Court that took place last night.

I am now fully King. It's weird. I'm too hungover from the after-party though to think about it all too hard. I wouldn't even be out of bed if I hadn't woken up alone. My mate left a message that she had errands to run and would be back soon. She signed it with love.

Sunday is generally a day of rest around here. A day to sleep in and play some video games. Since I can't go back to sleep, it is time to kick some ass in Call Of Duty. I have been playing for about an hour when Haven returns. She crawls into my lap, with a controller of her own, joining my squad as we dominate the field.

I'm having fun playing but I'm more interested in my sexy as hell mate that is positioned between my legs. In an attempt to distract her, I run my hand up her shirt, but I come in contact with a piece of paper pressed between her stomach and her shorts.

She doesn't waiver in her focus on the game as I tug it out. The paper holds a very crappy-looking black and white picture. It doesn't look like much. Why is she hiding it? She isn't trying too hard to hide it. She didn't try to keep me from looking at it, so maybe she is trying to hide it for someone else.

"Baby Girl, what's this?" I ask holding it for her to see.

She sets down her controller and turns to straddle my lap. "Oh, that? It's nothing much." She tells me with a sexy smile stretching across her lips. She leans forward planting a sensual kiss on my mark and kisses up my neck until she reaches my ear. "It's just our pup's first picture."

I freeze. She hasn't said anything about not feeling well to give us any indicator that she was with pup. She grabs my hand and places it over her lower stomach while beaming at me. "Say, something idiot." Lucky screams at me. "We don't want mate to think we are unhappy about this."

"Ummm..." Is about the only word I can manage to form right now. Can I punch myself in the face? I seriously consider it, when her smile slowly starts to fade from her face. I place my hand over hers on her stomach and smile back at her. I release the breath I hadn't realized I was holding. She reaches up and wipes away a tear I had no clue had fallen from my eye.

"Are... Are you okay with this?" She asks in such a soft voice if I weren't a wolf I would have never heard.

I pull her close to me. Finally finding my voice I tell her, "Baby Girl I am so happy. I was just thrown off guard. I love you and our pup so much. Don't ever think anything less than that. I was just in shock. Happy shock. I promise my love."

She lets out her own deep breath before returning to my ear. "You're going to be a daddy, my King."

********************************

***Justice Served: (Aiden's POV)***

I am greeted at Blue Moon's Alpha house by Gamma Luna Sam. She is been expecting me, but we need to take care of some other things before approaching this hurdle.

"Good morning Aiden. Jace messaged me that you were on your way." She says with a large smile plastered across her face.

"Good morning Gamma Luna. Can you point me in the proper direction?" I ask while respectfully bowing to her.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She tells me while waving a hand for me to enter.

I follow her up two sets of stairs and down a few hallways before she leaves me in front of the door that leads to the person I am looking for. I knock three times before the door is wrenched open.