Chapter 12

I am having some difficulty with the pregnancy, I have been having trouble breathing. I know this usually happens when one nears birth but I am no where near birth I am 28 weeks pregnant so this shouldn't happen. I am trying my best to limit my activities they are probably the reason for this. Fisokuhle has been travelling between here and home, he is busy with the building of the complex. I moved in with him here in Joburg, he finally bought a house here and its not a big house it's a 3bedroom house with 2 bathrooms one is for the master bedroom. I love the house and the neighborhood is nice to raise kids, there are hospitals nearby, schools nearby and shopping centers are close.

Since I haven't been working I started doing gardening which kept me busy for a while but now I cant bend and do the gardening, wearing my shoes has become a struggle when Fisokuhle is around its his responsibility to help me with the shoes. Fisokuhle felt that since he usually travels he should bring someone to help me out his younger sister is around helping me out now I was not comfortable with the idea but I am glad he did, because everything is a struggle now, even breathing is a struggle. Like now I couldn't breath I was sleeping when I was woken up by the shortness of breath, I have to place a pillow beneath me so it can support me reduce the pressure in my lungs.

I haven't told Fisokuhle about this problem I am having, I don't want to worry him. He will drop everything to be with me and I want him to focus on his project so he can spend time with us after I give birth. This isn't helping I am loosing my breath. Okay count breath in... out.. in... out... Its not getting better. Fisokuhle turns on the light. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I cant breath. " I whisper. My chest tightens I feel some back pains.

These are signs of going to labor. No that's not supposed to be, I am supposed to give birth 2 months from now. I feel like throwing up. I rush to the bathroom and I throw up. Fisokuhle is by my side panicking, he is worried. "Let me take you to the hospital." He says. "No, I am fine it happens in pregnant women. I know these things I workkkk..... " I cant continue talking I feel a sharp back pain. Okay maybe he is right. He is already taking me to the hospital, he is carrying the bag. He rushes me to the car and I don't really know when he got there because I am focusing on the pains I have.

****

I gave birth a few hours ago. The twins were ready to come out, they were early but they came out healthy both of them are fine. I am grateful to God because kids born before time usually come with complications but they didn't they are healthy and chubby, they look like Fisokuhle and Misokuhle. I am so happy. The nurses bring them to me to hold them. Fisokuhle is next to me. He is looking at his reflection he is teary eyed right now. There is one who has a mole on his nose and the other one has a mole in the same exact position Fisokuhles mole is. He holds the one with a mole exactly where his is. "This one is Sikolethu, and that one is Luhluthando because we still have a lot of customs and traditions and culture to fulfil before we can enjoy our beautiful love." He says. Looking at our sons. These are beautiful names. Siko and Luhle.

"Ngiyakuthanda MaZulu and thank you for giving me beautiful kids. I promise to make things better between our families, and I hope our kids will bring peace between them , so I can do right by you and my kids." He says and kisses my forehead then his focus is back on the kids. Dear God if you are listening please protect my babies, protect their father and bring peace among our families.