Chapter 28

Fisokuhles' POV

Okay what is Thabile doing in my house? She knows my house is off limit. I found her a job in the Northern Cape because I didn't want us to cross paths again, and here she is in my home. What is she doing here? Why is Sanele looking at me like this? Does she know? Did Thabile inform her? I need to remain calm I don't want to jump to conclusions unless confronted. "Thabile why didn't you wait till Monday, you know very well I don't bring work home." I say. "I know but this is an emergency, I couldn't get hold of you so I needed to see you in person." She says and her face displays seriousness. I guess whatever it is that led her here is important.

"We can talk in my office." I say. Sanele is observing quietly which makes me nervous. I lead the way and she follows behind me. I lock the office door as soon as she is in. "What are you doing here? I told you to never ever contact me again, why are you here?" I ask her. She starts tearing up. Hai this is trouble. I don't know what she is about to say but its not good news. "I am, I am pregnant." She cries. Damn it! Sh*t I knew my actions will catch up to me one day that day didn't have to be this quick. "Is it mine?" I ask I want to make sure. "You know very well that this is yours. You were my first and only person I have slept with you know that very well." She says.

Thabile is my former PA. She is one of those people girls we say they are good girls. She has the most beautiful smile, she is kind, she is beautiful and has an amazing body I wont lie, but what happened between me and her was a mistake that should have never happened. I regret it everyday when I wake up next to my wife, and seeing her just makes me think how this will destroy her if she finds out. I know I should have never had sex with another woman. Now Thabile is pregnant, this whole thing is a mess. It was better when a child wasn't involved, now there is a child. I have always wanted more kids and after Sanele had miscarriages I couldn't bring myself to ask her for more kids I had made peace with having the twins only and now I made another woman pregnant it will kill her because she has been begging me for more kids.

She will leave me I am sure of that. I remember when she thought I was cheating she made a horrible mistake and almost killed my baby. She is one of those people who get angry to a point where nothing else matters because her anger becomes a priority. "Will you keep it?" I ask. She looks at me in disbelief. "How can you ask me that? I am not killing my baby. " She says she is now angry. Thabile is a good girl, very conservative, she wont even consider it, she waited for Mr. right to be her first and that one night I broke my vows she broke hers.

I was happy to have closed a deal, we were in Cape Town celebrating with a few other employees. I drank a bit more than I can handle and when I drink I tend to get really horny, Thabile was giving me some vibes and there was chemistry between but I never acted on it because I am married obviously, I found her attractive she was always easy to talk to, but I was never going to act on it because I love Sanele and she loves me there was no need for me to entertain other women, she knew my boundaries and we had boundaries.

That night everyone had left to their hotel rooms and she stayed in mine I don't know why, that what led to this moment. She kissed me I should have stopped her but I didn't, I continued kissing her which led to us having sex. I regretted it the moment we stopped but it was too late, I couldn't stand seeing myself for weeks I felt as if everyone could see what I have done. I have betrayed my wife, I broke my vows, I cant take back what I have done. Now a child is evidence of what I had done. One thing I know is I want this child to be a part of my life no child of mine will grow up without me. I will have to come clean to my wife before someone else does. 

F*ck I messed up. If could reverse the time I could and stop myself from sleeping with this girl. "Look at me. Stop crying pull yourself together, I will be there for the baby I will do everything he will need. Now wear a normal face, or make up or whatever so we will get out of here." I say. I am hungry actually and my wife cooked, arghh I also need to deal with the mess Kuhle created. I dont know where he gets the audacity to go to my wifes' work place and attack people, I understand why he did it but why didn't he wait for the doctor till he knocks off so he can teach him a lesson. He is impulsive and that always gets him in trouble and that is now affecting my wifes' work.