Chapter 31

He moves away from me I don't like the way he is staring at me. He takes off his shirt so this is happening? He gets back on the bed he is wearing his boxers, and he touches me from my boobs moves to my privates with his every touch I feel my soul tearing. His touch doesn't even feel nice on my skin, its like he is burning me because of how disgusted I am by him, my body resents this man, my soul resents him, I hate everything about him, thinking of him makes me want to throw up, I would rather he kills me before he does this to me or he better kill me after this because I know I wont survive this, I know myself I have never been strong especially emotionally I am weak.

He rips of my nightie, he stares at my bare boobs. "Look at these babies they look so much better than I ever imagined." He says and he places his hands on my boobs. I feel violated, I hate all of this. I cant stand the look on this mans' face the satisfaction he gets as he touches me. The smirk he has makes me sick, he is sick and disgusting. I close my eyes and I try to imagine being in a different place, its hard to ignore this mans' comments regarding my body. "Oh would you look at that scar, You got this in that accident, so beautiful all this makes you even more beautiful and authentic." He says then kisses the scar as he continues playing with my boobs. Tears fall from my eyes I feel so helpless. I am trying not to breath I just want to die, I should have went through with my suicide when I had the chance to, I wouldn't be experiencing all this.

"If you weren't on any contraceptive I would make you pregnant right away, imagine you raising our kids, we will leave the twins with their father. " He says I have been silent as a corpse. He takes off my panties. He smiles while looking at my privates. He goes down and I feel him breathing right on my vulva, my chest tightens. "Please stop don't do this." I beg with tears falling from eyes. He stops again and he looks at me. "Why are you crying? I am about to give you an orgasm you have never ever experienced before." He says and he wipes the tears of my face. He touches himself looking at me. He keeps rubbing his manhood I look away. I say the Lords' prayer and alternate it with the lord is my shepherd. Can he just do it if he does it and leave me alone this torture is killing me and my soul keeps getting ripped and ripped by the time he is done I know for a fact I will be done, my life is over and I certain that I am ending my life after this.

I keep looking at the side and I stare at the flower that looks half dead, Fisokuhle gave me this flower after stealing it from the garden and Misokuhle was furious because he the garden is sort of his sanctuary and Fisokuhle messed with that, but I didn't even smile when he gave it to me because I was still angry at him. Its now dying like I am dying now, it was pink it smelled great it was beautiful. I can hear the man moaning and he is standing over me he said he is preparing himself for me, he doesn't want to give me two minutes, he wants to give me a great time. I close my eyes and I say a small prayer to my mom to hear my cries where ever she is. Can she protect me like she always had I need her now more than ever.

After about 5 minutes I hear some shuffling and its like someone is fighting with this guy. I let out my breath that I wasn't even aware that I am holding. I shift to the side and I see Lwandle fighting this monster. Lwandle what is he doing here? How did he know where I was? I wiggle out of bed and I crawl on my tummy to look for my phone so I can call for assistance. I cant find it. These two are still fighting but Lwandle appears to be stronger. He pushes him and he hits his head. He lays there silently. Lwandle runs to untie me.

I hug him crying. "How did you know where I was?" I ask. "I will explain later." He says and rushes to hear the mans' pulse. "Sh*t, he isn't breathing and he has no pulse." He says, but he doesn't look terrified at all. He looks calm. "What do you mean no pulse is he dead?" I ask the obvious. "He is. " He says and looks at me then back at the dead man. I stand up to walk where the man is I am the nurse and I know when a person is dead or not. I check his pulse and for any signs of life he is really dead. Lwandle is looking away and it hits me, I am still naked this monster tore my garments.

I walk to the closet and I just put on Sweat pants and a t-shirt. I walk back to the dead man. "What do we do?" I ask him. "Get me some plastic the ones you use for garbage bin. " He says and I do as he says. I walk in the Kitchen and I remember the monster said Zee is in the kitchen knocked out. I rush to her instead I hope she is okay and I check her pulse and breathing she is alright. "Lets take her to her bedroom she will be out of it for a few more hours he drugged her look. We need to deal with this body before sunrise." He says and points me to the handkerchief next to the sleeping Zenala.

We carry her upstairs and she doesn't seem to hear anything happening to her. We place her in her bed. We proceed to where we the body is. He wraps this mans' body in the garbage bags and tapes it. He is done with wrapping the body. "You wont say a thing about this." He says looking at me and I am terrified by everything that is happening right now, its all moving fast. "I will need you to take his clothes and everything else you don't recognize or what you think might be his and place them in a plastic. " He says.

I am following his instructions exactly as he says. He leaves and stands outside I don't know what he is looking at and he comes back. He makes me help him carry the body. We put him in the boot of the car and 100% sure it belongs to the doctor he used this car to try and lure me with it a few months back. "This never happened, he never came here, you never saw him. I will be back before sunrise." He says and waits for me get in the house then drives off.

Reality starts to kick in a man who tried to rape me is now dead and my twin is going to bury him somewhere I don't even know. I was violated an hour ago, I head straight for the shower and I stay there. If it wasn't for Lwandle I don't know what would have happened. He saved me now the question is how did he know where I was? I have so many questions, ei everything is just so confusing actually I am overwhelmed by everything that's happening. Nothing makes sense I am numb. I am sort of glad that man is dead he wont ever bother another woman in his lifetime.