Chapter 39

3 Months later

"Sthandwa sami isn't she beautiful, our angel Luseluhle Simlethelwe Sangweni." He says the names, I don't remember us agreeing on two names. I take Luseluhle from his arms and she is so beautiful I am in love. She has Fisokuhles' eyes but she looks like me. I am so emotional right now, after so many tries we finally succeeded and she comes out looking too perfect. Thank God she has no mole on her face like others. She is how imagined her to be, and I cant get enough of this feeling. I feel relieved we both made it through the nine months, she is healthy, she is beautiful. Fisokuhle is staring at me and her he looks like a burden has been lifted off his shoulders. "Simlethelwe?" I ask him.

"Its my granddad, he wanted us to name her that because basically she is given /handed to us on a silver platter after everything we have been through, they decided to finally bless us with another child after years of trying, and that was his fathers' name and he thought it would be fitting on our daughter." He says explaining. It's a beautiful name I have nothing against it. Fisokuhle wanted to name her Luseluhle because even after everything our love is still beautiful and strong, even after everything we still love each other and its growing every day. She starts crying she must be hungry. I am going to breast feed after almost a decade of not breast feeding this will be painful.

She sucks immediately and whoa I had forgotten how painful it gets she continues sucking and its so painful. After a few minutes the milk starts coming out and she sighs in relief. She continues sucking my boob till she is satisfied. "Thank you MaZulu, you have given me 3 kids and its more than enough. You have given me another reason to smile, and love. I know it wasn't an easy journey and this baby is more than enough. You have been an amazing mother to my kids including Zamangwane, I didn't think you would be able to do it considering the circumstances of her birth, but you have loved her like she is yours, you have been a great mother and raising a child with a hearing loss isn't easy, and you make it all look easy. Now you have given me yet another gift Luseluhle is perfect." He says and he is a but emotional.

I squeeze his hand. "And thank you for always being here, even when I leave you with them but you always managed to be a good father. I have never doubted the love you have for our babies I know you love them and you will always make that they are well taken care of, so this isn't just about me it's about us. We made these humans and we will raise them together. We just hope and pray they turn out better than us. So I also appreciate you Sangweni." I say and he leans in and kisses my forehead. Thabile got a job in Paris and she loves fashion so she took the opportunity with both hands leaving us with the baby, so after finding out Zama has hearing loss she said its best she lives with us because she 'wouldn't be able to give the child what she needs.' She even gave Fisokuhle full custody of the child on condition that we let the child visit her parents, and that when she is back in the country, Zama can see her. I am okay with that. I have a feeling Fisokuhle had a hand in her getting the job and probably convinced her to give him full custody.

***

Its been a week since got home and I am still tired. I just want to see my babies then sleep I missed them. "Sanele your lawyer just called and God came through for us once again. The charges have been dropped. Apparently that station commander tried to temper with evidence, in your case. So he was caught and well you know good Sakhisizwe is, he managed to make it look like all the evidence was sabotaged so you are free Sthandwa sami. We are going to raise our kids together." He says embracing me in hug that leads to us kissing. I stop it before it goes any further, I still need to heal before anything, oh I had to do a Cesarian because the baby was too huge.

Fisokuhles' grandparents and my mother are here. His grandparents are visiting for a week and to see the baby, and well because they were visiting a friend in the province so they thought they might as well visit us. My mom on the other hand has been here since Zamangwanes' surgery which was 8 weeks back. She has fully recovered and we are waiting for her to start saying some words because now she can hear sounds and she responds to them. I cant wait till I get to hear say some meaningful words, her progress is delayed but according the doctors she will start saying words soon so I cant wait to see her speaking. Since Luseluhle is sleeping this is my turn to sleep. "I need to sleep before this terrorist wakes up." I say

"Let me join you. The old man is making me work it feels like I am 14 again." He says yawning. I smile because yah no his grandfather has been pointing out things he should do, Misokuhle even decided to run back to his wife. His words usually are "You bought a farm house meaning you should be able to take care of it and everything in it. You cant buy a farm house and be lazy." Well knowing I am the one who convinced him to buy a farm house, and to think about its been a while since I looked at the works/books and whether the farm was operating well. It has somehow became Fisokuhles' responsibility, my poor husband I feel sorry for him sometimes because I have this tendency of starting up things and he completes them on my behalf.

He helps me get in bed that has become a struggle the C-section is still painful. He places pillows to support my back. He hands me the painkillers and he lays next to me. He stares at me. "I think I sometimes neglect to tell you how beautiful you are. I should do it often before fools do it. You are beautiful, you have the most beautiful smile and I love how your eyes disappear when you smile genuinely, how your face brightens when you see me. I love everything about you, your scars, your stretch marks, your hips, your thighs, your boobs, even the belly that you hate so much and I don't get why because you are perfect the way you are. Oh and I love your tiny fingers." He says and I blush. "I love it when you blush like this. It makes me feel like I am doing something right that I still make you blush after after almost 12 years together and 9 years of marriage." He says and I cant stop myself from blushing, he kisses my forehead then snuggles next to me. Okay yah no I am blessed. God has given me someone who truly loves me and I love him the way he loves me.