Chapter 36

"Mama when is Zama coming again?" Siko asks. Thabile has been refusing us to see Zama because she doesn't 'trust' me around her child. She prefers that if Fisokuhle wants to see the child he should go to her house and I am a bit uneasy with that so Fiso suggested that he goes with the twins to her house I have no problems with that. "You saw her last week. So maybe your father will visit her again weekend you will go with him." I say. "We aware of that MaZulu but we want her to visit us, visiting there is boring, Zamas' mom always says we are making noise when we are there I get bored." Sikolethu says. Wow okay I wasn't aware of that. I will have to talk to Fisokuhle about that.

"MaZulu can I talk to you." That's my husbands voice but when did he get here? I look at him he is carrying Zama I take her from him because he looks distressed. I follow him with the sleeping beauty in my hands. "Let me put her in bed I will come there now. " I say and I place the baby in bed. I then walk to the master bedroom he is pacing up and down. I walk in and he looks at me then he takes his eyes off me he then goes to the door he shuts it. "I am going to kill someone trust me on that." He says, he is pissed. "Calm down and tell me what's going on." I say and I look into his eyes. I have seen him a few times like this. He calms down and attempts to kiss me. "Not now just tell me what's bothering you." I say. He takes a deep breath. "I just took Zama from Thabiles' house. She wanted to take my child to live with her parents without telling me. " He says, when he is angry I have to listen only without interruptions.

"I was dropping off the stroller there and I found that she has packed her belongs lets just say we had an altercation and she dropped the baby." He says. "She dropped my child because she was angry with me? Who does that?" He asks. I wont answer in as much I can see that this woman has issues. I am not to comment on such issues my mom once said to me never ever bad mouth a woman your man has slept with before because chances are they will make up and you will be left looking bitter and its worse because they have a child together. He continues to vent and I am listening attentively till he calms down, he then heads to the shower.

I warm up his food and I place it on the table the twins are watching boss baby. Okay I love boss baby and watching it with the twins is enjoyable because of their comments I even get to pick their brain and its quite interesting. Zama starts crying and I get her oh how I missed this baby. She stops crying as I pick her up. She smiles when she sees me, argh this baby is too cute. "My two favorite women in the world." Fisokuhle says from behind me, he has a tendency to sneak up me these days. I turn and I smile. "Your food is ready." I say. "Thank you Mkami " He says then looks at me and smiles again but I can tell he is worried about something. "Okay Sangweni what's up?" I ask.

"MaNgema just called me and she dreamt of you." He says I know what that means, I am pregnant. I don't get why he is worried. "Is that why you are worried?" I ask. "Yes, what if something happens again? I cant afford to lose you, we cant lose you." He says. "Sangweni we will be fine, I will be fine and if I am pregnant again nothing will happen to the baby and me. You and your family did everything to fix what was wrong. You fixed it look at Zee and Miso they are happy, so will we." I say. while looking at this baby and I have noticed something, this child right here is not following any sound any kind of sound she doesn't follow it and this worries me.

"Fisokuhle clap your hands I want to see something. " I say and Fisokuhle looks confused but does it regardless and Zama is still not looking at his direction. "Why am I doing this?" He asks. "I think we will have to take Zama to a doctor. She doesn't react to sound. Have you noticed that?" I ask. He looks confused. "What do you mean by that?" He asks. "Make a loud noise and see if she will react." I say. He does and still this babys' focus is on my face. "She passed the hearing test when she was born right?" I ask. "Yeah I think she did, because the doctors said nothing is wrong with her when she was born." He says. "Okay lets take her to the doctor tomorrow then to be sure. " I say. Our troubles are never ending, and if I am pregnant I am hoping my baby lives and I am around to see him/her grow up. I don't know how to feel about this.