Chapter 27

"Nurse Sangweni you still don't want to give me a chance?" The creepy doctor says. This man doesn't give up damn I may have to inform Fisokuhle now because I cant seem to get rid of this man. Doctor Nkosi is an amazing doctor and he is great with people but he has been on my case for months. I don't want to report him at work simply because the process is long they will have to investigate and face some more harassment I don't think I can handle it I know how this works a girl that I trained with was being harassed by a senior doctor she reported the doctor and that led to her to be assigned at a different hospital after weeks of investigations which just ended with the doctor walking away without consequences.

"No doctor I will tell you this for the thousand time I am not interested, I have a husband who loves me and I love him so no I am not interested. Leave me alone." I say. He ignores me and sits next to me. "I know you have a husband but just give me a chance I will show you that you deserve someone like me." He says breathing so close to my face, he squeezes my thigh and I am holding my breath he has never done this before he is usually all talk and no action and today he got too close. He moves away and I let go of the breath I have been holding. I usually have people who sit with me an intern doctor and a nurse, they are my work 'friends' and this doctor decided changing their schedule would be a great idea because he couldn't get me alone anymore. "Who was that?" A voice from behind me says, I almost got a heart attack thinking its Fisokuhle. I turn and face my husbands' twin brother.

He looks mad. "He is no one you should worry yourself about what brings you here?" I ask. "No one I should worry myself about?" He asks. "Yes no one." I say I don't want to talk about this. "He had his hands on you, he was way too close for my liking. Is this what you do when you are here?" He asks. Yep this man is angry, one would swear he is my husband. "The man squeezed your thigh, and clearly you were uncomfortable you are tense. Again who was that, why was he touching you?" He asks and he is loosing his cool.

Misokuhle does have a loose screw, and he will cause a scene soon. "Okay fine calm down first then we can talk." I say. He takes a deep breath. "That is a doctor I work closely with, yes he has this tendency of invading my personal space but that's just he is." I say, justifying his actions I don't know why, maybe because I want to avoid the chaos that is about to erupt. He looks at me inspecting me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yes I am fine, what are you doing here?" I ask, and his mind is not here. "Does he do this every time?" He asks. Eish yah no I don't want to answer that he will be angry but its senseless because this man knows me. I keep quiet. "I got the answer I was looking for." He says and he walks in the same direction as the doctor. Sh*t is about to hit the fan. I follow him maybe I can try to stop him this is my work place not a circus where he just do as he pleases. He is talking to the doctor.

I take out my phone only Fisokuhle can talk him down. It rings unanswered mxm. Where is he when I need him. "Are you her husband? " The doctor asks he looks cocky and possess some arrogance. "I am, now why were you touching her even when you can clearly see she was uncomfortable?" He asks. He looks calm and that's not good. "Because I wanted to." Dr Nkosi answers wrong move pal. Miso throws a punch in the doctors' face, followed by another punch in the stomach. The doctor tries to fight back but Misokuhle is a much better fighter than him. He punches him 3 more times. There is a lot of blood now and my screams fall on deaf ears.

There are spectators now, and I see security rushing to stop this one sided fight. Misokuhle looks satisfied with himself he has this weird smile on his face. The other doctors help the doctor there so much blood coming from the doctor. "Nurse Sangweni to my office now." The matron says. The security is accompanying Misokuhle out of the building. I follow the matron, I sit down in her office. "You do know that this is a hospital? If you and your husband have issues please deal with them at home. Now why was your husband attacking one of our workers?" She asks. "I am so sorry matron, it wont happen again. " I say. "You are right it wont happen again. Take a few days off while we investigate what happened. We will call you when to come back." She says WTF!! I leave because I know there is a possibility I might lose my job, I doubt they will side with me, Dr Nkosi is an asset in this hospital and me I am replaceable. I just know that this might be the end of my career. I didn't report him because I was afraid this might happen and Misokuhle did it for me, he didn't mean any harm.

I take my bag and I walk out to my car and I see Misokuhle is still here talking to someone on the phone. He hangs up as I walk towards my car. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to lose my cool in your workplace. I was out of line." He apologizes. "You were out of line, now I am suspended or whatever they want to call it. I know you didn't mean any harm but what you did might cost me my job." I say. I am not angry or mad at him, he was defending me anyway I am angry because they didn't even bother to hear my side of the story. "I am sorry, I just cant stand men who take advantage of women because they can't really defend themselves. I am so sorry." He apologizes again. "Its fine Misokuhle." I say and I get in my car and I drive, I didn't even ask him why he was here.

My husband finally lets me drive, after weeks of convincing him. This one time when he came back from a business trip he was tired and I was determined to win the debate I had brought points to why I should drive again. He didn't even put up a fight as I expected he just agreed to whatever I was asking. I just assumed it was because he had lost the deal he was working on, but ever since that trip he has been jumpy, he looks guilty half the time, he doesn't even sleep. I don't know what's eating him up but the truth will come out I know. He no longer spends much time at home I really don't know what's wrong with him.

With the issue of my twin brother, I decided not to say anything for now and get to know him. I haven't informed anyone from my family and I also haven't told him I suspect that he might be my twin I just want to know him well. I park in the yard and there is a lady there, she might be a young a few years younger than me. She is sitting on one of the veranda chairs, she is drinking juice and there is another glass, Nonhle the lady that assists with the twins comes out. She smiles at me. "You are back early." She says. "I know I had a long yet short day. I don't even want to talk about it. Fisokuhle is not yet back?" I ask. "He just called, he will be late and the lady is here to see him." She says. I greet the lady. "Hi I am Fisokuhles' wife. Sanele" I stretch my hand out to greet her.

The lady is beautiful she has these lips that beg you to kiss them. She looks nervous, I don't get why. She smiles and greets back. "Oh why did you want to see my husband?" I ask. She is sweating now. "I am his former PA Thabile and I wanted to discuss something related to work, I thought he would be home because he usually doesn't work on Saturdays I thought I would find him here because its sort of an emergency." She says and I have a feeling she is lying. "I have to go." She says. "No don't leave he will be here in an hour." Nonhle says. "Yeah don't leave, if it is an emergency I suggest you wait for him. I don't mind the company and its always great seeing people who work with him." I say. She looks defeated.

I change into a short side wrap ditsy floral dress with Navy converse. I like this dress because it shows of my curves well. The lady is sitting uncomfortably in the veranda with Nonhle. The twins are taking a nap, thank God. I prepare lunch I am making baked fish with salad and home baked bread that Nonhle brought for us. I invite them in. They join me in the kitchen and we eat in silence. There is a car outside, that must be Fisokuhle. I hear another car pull up. Fisokuhle walks in he looks mad followed by Misokuhle they must have fought. My husband looks up and there is panic in his eyes. He doesn't take his eyes off this lady sitting here. Misokuhle also panics when he sees her. Mhh I wonder what this is about. They both walk to where we are sitting. Thank God I prepared more than enough. Fiso sits next to me. They haven't said a word. He keeps looking between me and this stranger. I am now 100% sure that something is going here.