Chapter 32

I have been sitting in the living room waiting for Lwandle I have so many questions for him. I am afraid of sleeping honestly because I am afraid of the dreams that come after such. I overthink things and I get all sorts of thoughts and I am trying to avoid that I am watching TV to destruct me. "I thought I would find you sleeping maybe." He says. I get a freight because I am trying to decipher the voice. "Don't be scared its just me." He says, then sits next to me. "What did you do with the body?" I ask. "Don't worry yourself about it. Its better when you know nothing." He says and looks at the TV. "So how did you know where I was?" I ask concerned.

"I had a horrible dream about you. Like all the other times I saw you in my dreams." He says. I keep quiet because I have also dreamt about him before we even met but I thought it was one of my brothers in the dream. "I recently went to see someone about this because now I know you, I wanted to know what this dream meant because it was persistent, for over a month I kept seeing the two of you. An older lady that looks like you kept apologizing to me I don't know why and you were crying for my help. It seemed like you were buried alive. This lady kept telling me to help you, but she referred to you as my sister." He says.

"Before I met you that day, you were in my dreams a few times I started dreaming about you when I was 14, I always saw you sad and lonely. I tried so many times to reach you but you kept slipping away from me, but I didn't think much of it at first, but you kept coming back and you were sad most of the times, 5 or 6 years ago I dreamt of you lying in a pool of your blood, and that worried me for a long time then my daughter was born and she came out looking exactly like you, so I thought maybe that was her and all these dreams were about her." He says. I am actually shocked by all this. "I started dreaming about you I think I was 10 years old and you drowned, and my mom was crying for you to wake up then later when I was 17 I kept seeing you with blood on your hands where you constantly tried to show your hands and the blood wasn't going away. So what did the seer say?" I ask.

"He just told me to go and find the missing part of me, because I am not alone that there are two of us and that other part of me is in danger and I should do something to help her because if I don't she will slip away. So I called Fisokuhle to find out where you are because I needed to talk to you quickly he sent me the address. " He says. We had built a relationship with Lwande and family. "Okay what I am about to say will sound crazy, but I think you and I are twins we share a birthday born in the same hospital and we are born a few minutes apart and you look like my brothers and father." I say and I take out my phone from my pockets and show pictures of my father and brothers. He looks shocked by all this. "Why didn't you tell me? That I looked like everyone in your family, it would make sense why my daughter looks like you." He says, calmly.

"I was waiting for the right time I guess, I wanted proof that we really are so closely related." I say. "You know I drowned when I was 10 years old, and well I did something horrible when I was 17 and you seeing these things in your dreams means I also was right with what I was seeing." He says ignoring what I just said. "Yeah I have been in an accident 5 years ago and well I tried to commit suicide, so yeah I guess we have been seeing what would happen to us. Thank you for coming because if it wasn't you I wouldn't be here. " I say and I hug him. He doesn't hug me back for sometime and he eventually hugs me back and in as much as this was a horrible night being in Lwandles' hands completes me I don't know how to describe this feeling, but I have felt like this before I just cant recall when I felt like this.

He lets go. "Okay what happened today no one has to know about it, not even your husband. If you want to talk about what happened I am here we will get through this together. " He says looking serious. "Also we need to do a DNA test first before we can include our families because what I know is I am my parents only child. I was a miracle child and the possibility of having a twin does not make sense." He says. "I am fine with that. " I say. "You can go sleep, I will be here when you wake up." He says. I leave the living room, and I sleep in a different room than the one before I cant go back to that after what happened. I pop some sleeping pills and listen to the waves of the sea to put me to sleep.