Chapter 12

I'm standing beside P'Mew as we greet the guests who attended the wedding.

Everyone is here.

Phi Mew's mom, dad and Jom, his younger sister. My whole family is here, too. My older brothers, P'Metawin and P'Nadech, flew from the US to here so they could attend the wedding.

I don't have a lot of friends so I just invited Mild and Earth, a Pediatric Surgeon, my friends since Med School.

I've met P'Mew's college friends, P'Zee and P'Kao, who happen to be members of the family(Mafia) as well.

"We'll see you next week, okay? There's going to be a party to welcome you. I hope it'll be peaceful this time" P'Zee said.

"Yes. We need that peace considering that the last party was a bloodbath!" P'Kao said while chuckling.

What???

"Hey, stop scaring Gulf. He knows about us but you don't have to traumatize him like that." P'Mew said.

"Okay okay. We'll stop. But just so you can prepare, Gulf.." P'Kao went beside me and put his hand around my shoulders.

"You might need to save a life at your own welcome party." 

"Hey! Hands off!!" P'Mew said while removing his hands around my shoulders.

"Let's leave, Kao. Mew is ready to cut your hands off" P'Zee said while waving goodbye at us.

"Hey, Phi. The things they said, are those true?" I asked. I mean,  I know they're Mafia but aside from being saved a few years ago, I never had a chance to actually meet people inside the family aside from Phi Mew's parents and the people around the Suppasit Mansion.

"It's sort of true. But we don't have to talk about it now, you know. Let's greet other people. Other members of the family are here so let me introduce you to them now." P'Mew said while he brought me to a table of people all wearing black and white colors.

When the see us approaching, the all stood up and bow to P'Mew.

"BOSS!"

Wow. They're loud.

I looked at each and everyone of them and I noticed someone.

"Director Bom?" I asked. The Director of our Hospital is here. Wow.

"Doctor Gulf, Hello. Congratulations on your wedding" He bowed at me and beside him is his wife.

So that's why my leave got approved easily

"Thank you. Thank you for attending the wedding and approving my 2 months leave'' We laughed and I can see P'Mew smiling as well.

"Well, I hope you enjoy it, Doctor. Welcome to the family" The director said while smiling.

--

Once all the guests left, we went inside the mansion and we're greeted by our parents and siblings.

"Gulf, your Dad and I are leaving. Please behave yourself and take care. Call us whenever you want to." My Mom and Dad hugged me goodbye.

"I haven't seen you in a year and the next time we meet, you're getting married before your oldest brother. I could never be more proud, Doctor." P'Metawin winked.

"I asked you to take a vacation with me, but you're too busy with work. How can you get married if you're like that?" I said.

"See? Watch out, Mew. Our youngest brother is the sassiest person you'll ever meet. He'll nag you to death. I hope you're ready" P'Nadech shook hands with Mew.

"I can't believe you'll get married before me and I apologize if Yaya can't come today.  She has a photoshoot in Japan and her work there will end not until next week."

"It's fine, Phi. We'll just meet once she's back and before I go back to work" I hugged him.

They said their goodbyes and I feel fatigue taking over my body.
I've been through a lot of emotions today. I need to sleep.

"Let's go up. You look tired. You should sleep." P'Mew said while leading me to his room.

---

I already took a shower and headed for the couch. I took one of the pillows on the bed and settled there. My eyes are about to close when…

"What are you doing there?" P'Mew asked when he entered the room. He is looks like he showered in the guest room cause his hair is still wet and he's now on his pajamas 

"I'm sleepy, Phi. I know you want to talk about what happened in the wedding so let's talk tomorrow, okay?" 

I know P'Mew likes doing a recap of what happened during the day specially when it's a good one before he goes to sleep. There are several times that he calls me before just to do that.

I really don't mind. I love seeing him happy.

"I mean, why are you not in the bed?" He asked.

"You're bigger than me, you wont fit on the couch. So, I'll sleep here instead."

"Nope, I won't sleep there and you won't either. Sleep beside me, come on."

What??

"We're married for God's sake stop looking at me like that, Gulf." P'Mew said.

"Fine, Fine." I went to the left side of the bed.

We lied down and there was an awkward silence 

"Thank you for the gift, Gulf. I love it" P'Mew suddenly said.

"You're welcome, Phi. I thought you wouldn't like it." I said.

"Anything you'll give, You know I'll like it right away." P'Mew said.

"How about my heart then?" I said in a whisper.

"What? I didn't hear that" he asked.

"Nothing. I'm sleepy. Goodnight, Phi. " I turned my back and slept.

--

Mew's POV

He is so silly. 

I smiled and closed my eyes then I remembered something.

I took my phone on the bedside drawer and sent a text message to my secretary, Saint.

Mew: Hey. Do you remember the watch I told you to order? Cancel the order. Thanks.

Saint: But boss, the watch arrived earlier. We can't cancel it anymore. This is a limited edition.  There's only two made like this in the world!

Mew: Oh really? Then destroy that then.

Saint: Wait? What, Boss? If you don't like it then can I have it instead? 🥺

Mew: If that watch is not yet destroyed after an hour, you're fired.

Saint: I'm destroying it now, boss. Give me 5 minutes. 

Mew: Good.

I put my phone back in the drawer and closed my eyes to sleep.

Now, there's only one watch made like that in the world. Thank you, Gulfie. 

--

A/N: first Mew POV! 🥳

How was it?

See you in the next chapter!