Chapter 29

Mew

It's time. Finally.

What I thought will take 2 weeks only took us 3 days.

Title was able to find the perfect transaction we can infiltrate and we are on our way now. The evidence and files that will be released to the Media is already sent to the TV Stations and will be geatured in the news and all social media platforms after my go signal.

I´m with Boat, Kao, Zee and Saint and were almost at the location when Saint spoke..

¨I've already informed Metawin and the whole Kanawut Family as well. They´ll be here soon.¨

Shit!

¨Does Gulf know? Why did you tell him! He might go here. It's not safe!¨ I said.

¨Stop underestimating your lover, Mew. You know what he is capable of.¨ Zee said.

I sighed and nodded.

Fine.

I held the hoslter of my gun tight as we entered the warehouse.

It´s time.

—-

Gulf

¨Congratulations, Doctors!¨ The Nurses said as Mild and I go to the Nurses´ Station.

¨Thank You, everyone! I hope we can celebrate before we go.¨ Mild said.

I just smiled at them.
I don't even know if I should go. The Divorce is just part of the plan to end the Chivaree Clan. P´Mew and I are still in love with each other.

I don't think I can leave him.

I left them and went to Dad's Private room in the hospital.

It has been a month since he woke up and he's currently undergoing several Therapies to bring back his body's function to normal.

P´Zee, P´ Kao, Boat and Saint already know the news but the others don´t know it yet. Since this was Dad's request, I made sure that the others including Mom, P´Mew and Jom don´t know about it yet.

It was so funny watching Dad pretend when they were visiting him though. I always tease him about it once they leave.

¨Hi Dad!¨ I greeted him as I entered the room.

¨Hi, Son! I'm glad to see you. I don't have problems moving my arms and feet and the Therapist said that i´ll be able to walk soon.¨ He said as he smiled at me.

¨I´m glad to hear about that.¨ I sat down on the sofa to rest for a bit.

¨One of the Nurses told me about you leaving for the US. Is that correct?¨ He suddenly asked

¨Well, Mild and I got accepted, Dad. But I don't think I'll accept it because I don't want to leave you guys.¨ I said.

¨You don't want to leave ´Us´ or you don't want to leave Mew? Mew can always visit you there.¨ He said.

¨I've known you for a long time now, Son. Everything that you´re doing, You do it for Mew or for Us. I think it's time for you to do something for yourself. You wouldn't know what your capabilities are until you test yourself. We'll always be here to support you. I´m sure Mew feels the same.¨ He added.

I nodded. 

Doing something for myself, huh? 
I think that would be fun.

Dad and I were busy talking to each other when my phone rang. 

It´s Saint.

¨We need you here, your brothers are here as well. The shooting is starting, I´ll send you the location right away.¨ Saint said as he hung up.

¨I need to go, Dad. They need my help.¨ I said as I stood up. I told him about the mission their doing right now as soon as P'Metawin told me about it since I want to make sure that Dad still knows what's going on within the family.

¨You make me proud, Son. I'm gald I thought you how to fight. Take care and try to stay alive, will you?¨ He smirked.

¨Whatever, Dad.¨ I smiled at him and left.

Mew

When we entered the warehouse, we managed to keep the Chivaree Clan caught off guard.

The members of our family made sure that the client they transacted with are escorted safely out of the warehouse while the others started shooting the members of the Chivaree Clan.

Almost all of their people are already shot dead but Tawan is nowhere to be found.

Saint said that he's still within the warehouse since they shot all the tires of the potential vehicle they can use to get away.

So I went up to the second floor and found Tawan surrounded by his bodyguards.

I start shooting them one by one as they try to attack me until they are dead.

Now, it's just Tawan left.

¨If you think you´ll get away with this, then you are wrong. As we speak, all your transactions and illegal businesses are being featured in the news and being posted on the internet. After that, I'm sure the Police will be onto your whole clan and destroy you to pieces.¨ I walk towards him pointing my Gun on his head.

¨Don't even think about including us in your mess. We may have lost our reputation, but we're still the Suppasit clan. We have ways of keeping people's mouths shut.¨ I smirked.

¨Say your Goodbyes as you join Jame in hell.¨ I said as I got ready to pull the trigger.

¨So you think you´ll get away with this unscathed?¨ He smirked.

Then, I can hear a gun fire behind me.
In a matter of seconds, I feel pain in my shoulders as I let go of the gun.

I looked behind me and I saw Bright.

¨You shouldn't have done that, you know.¨ He said as he picked up my gun and handed it over to Tawan.

¨Oh, let me introduce myself. I´m Bright Vahirawit Chivaree. The 3rd son of the Chivaree family.¨ He said as he smirked at me.

Before he can say anything, I hear another gun fired as Tawan shouted.

When I looked at Bright, I saw a big hole in his forehead as he dropped dead.

Then in a swift motion I was thrown my gun back and Tawan was pinned down as a gun was pointed to his head.

It was Gulf.

I stared at him as he pinned down Tawan.

¨You shouldn't have done that. You should´ve left us alone. Now pay the price of messing up my family's reputation and shooting my love.¨ He pulled the trigger and the sound of the gun was heard throughout the warehouse.

--

A/N: 1 chapter left and the epilogue.

Before I post those, I'll be posting something about the new MewGulf AU I'm working on and the the plot has something to do with time traveling. :)

Anyways, see you in the last 2 chapters! :)