Chapter 30

Gulf

Everything went back to normal.

After the shooting in the warehouse that night, the Media went crazy over the Chivaree clan. All their transactions and business were exposed to the public and was scrutinized. Not long after that, the remaining alive members of their clan, the Siwaphons, including Eye were arrested. 

In a matter of days, the reputation and business that was built by the Chivaree for years was destroyed.

That's what happens when you mess with the wrong family.

Dad is already well. He started working again and the stocks of the company went back up after a few days.

So everything is good and went back to normal.

Well, except for us.

Now, I´m at the airport waiting to board the plane as I look around and wait for P´Mew.

Everyone in my family and the Suppasit are here. Boat, Saint, P´Zee and P´Kao are here as well. 

Where is he? I thought he's okay with this?

Flashback
1 week ago

I stared on the ground as we sat by the cliff on our villa while we watch the sunset.

¨Love, what are you about to say? I´m getting nervous here.¨ P´Mew asked as he held my hand.

Fine. Here we go.

¨I was accepted at the John Hopkins Hospital. I'll be leaving in a week.¨I looked at him and he was speechless.

¨All my life, I wanted to do things for the people I love. I studied hard to make my parents proud, I became a Doctor so I can be of help with your family.¨ I interlocked our fingers and stared back at him.

¨But this. I want to do this for myself. I want to know what I'm really capable of and staying here in Thailand will not help me do that.¨

I put my free hand on his cheeks.

¨I love you, P´Mew. I will always do. I will never love anyone else. I´m leaving to pursue my own dreams and become one of the best but it doesn't mean that I´ll be leaving you. We can video chat everyday and I´ll try my best to go back to Thailand when I can. This will only take a few years. Once I'm done studying there, I´ll go back home to you. I promise.¨  I said.

He looked at me for a minute and nodded.

¨Thank you, my love.¨ I said as I kissed him.

¨You know I'll support you with whatever you want to do. I love you too, love¨ He replied as he hugged me while we watched the sunset.

-end of flashback-

Now where the hell is he??

¨Gulf! We need to go!¨ Mild shouted.

I nodded at him as I said my goodbyes to everyone.

¨Thank you for sending me off, Guys.¨ I said when I bowed.

I looked at Boat, Saint, P´Zee and P´Kao. 

¨Take care of P´Mew, okay? I'll be back soon.¨ I said and they nodded.

¨You don't have to worry. No one will even dare to go near him. We´ll chop the heads of anyone who'll even dare to do it!¨ Saint said.

Everyone laughed.