Chapter 15

"I'll take care of this, Son." Dad is walking towards me.

I am still mad.
I'm not putting the gun away. 

How could he dare take Phi away from me?

"Come on, give me back the gun." Dad said.

"No! I won't. I want to know why you are here! If you don't talk I'll shoot you in the head!" I shouted at the waiter while I pinned him against the table. 

I am so mad. The last time I was this mad, P'Mew was badly injured after a transaction went wrong. 

I feel warm arms hug my waist.

"Gulfie, I'm here. I'm okay. Give me the gun. Let's have Dad and the rest of the family take care of this, huh?" P'Mew said.

I glared at the waiter who looked at me from behind in fear then handed the gun over to P'Mew.

Once the gun was out of the waiter's head, I saw two bodyguards hold him and he was pinned down again.

They dragged the three waiters out of the restaurant and brought them inside the car. I'm sure they'll be interrogated until they speak.

"You did well, Son." Dad smiled at me with a hint of pride. 

"Damn, Gulf! I didn't know you're that good. I mean, Uncle Mark said that you can shoot guns. But I didn't know that you were that good." P'Kao said when he and P'Zee approached us.

"I taught him. Of Course, he's good! That kid can even shoot a bull's eye from 50meters away" Dad said proudly. 

"Wow. He's even better than Mew, huh? Oh my, Mew. You better be afraid of your husband. Don't make him angry." P'Zee said teasingly.

"Of course, I won't." P'Mew said. He's still hugging me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulders and whispered Thank you.

I smiled.

I guess all that deadly training from Dad paid off, huh?
All of these, I did it for you, Phi. 
I'm so happy I was able to protect you.

--

"We will still go, Gulf. End of discussion." P'Mew said with his hands on his waist.

"But Phi! I want to go with Dad! I want to know why they attacked you!" I said.

"No! We will not waste the gift your parents gave us. Your parents will find it suspicious for us to not go suddenly. So we will go."

"Fine. But I want bodyguards with us. I need you safe, Phi.  I'll protect you." I looked him in the eye.

"Of course. I want you safe as well. And i--" he pinched my cheek.

"-- Do not need protecting. You know that I can kill people without batting an eye. I can handle myself. Don't worry too much, okay? You are so cute, Gulfie." He smiled.

I just rolled my eyes.

You do all these things and say all these stuff but in the end you'll still choose Eye.

"Whatever, Phi.  Come on, let's sleep. We need to go to the airport early so we won't miss the flight." I went to the side of my bed and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Phi."

"Goodnight, Gulfie."

--

Mew's POV 

I waited for Gulf to fall asleep.
When I'm sure that he's in deep sleep,
I went towards his side of the bed and kissed him in the forehead.

Thank you for protecting me, love. I'll always protect you, too. They can never hurt you.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and called Boat.

"Are there any updates? Did they talk?" I asked.

"Yes, Boss. It's like what you suspected. It was them who ordered the shooting." Boat said on the other side of the phone.

I clenched my fist.

I will not let this go. First, it was Eye. Now, this? 

"Just update me if there is any news. Let's not make a move yet. I'll talk to Dad before I leave tomorrow. We'll make our move once I come back." I said and hung up the phone.

If you think I am an easy target because of Gulf... you are wrong.
If you punched me, I'll punch back twice as hard.

I hope you're ready because this will put you through hell.
Hurt everybody else, but not my family.
Especially not my Gulf.

I will end your Clan, Chivarees.

--

A/N: aaaaand we are going back to fluff qfter this! It'll be the month long get away so have patience if updates will be kinda slow.

I'm reading everyone's comments and I appreciate it, really. Thank you for loving the story

See you in the next chapter  :)