Chapter 20

Gulf

I nervously sat on the private plane.

"We still have 12 hours of non stop flight, love. I know you're worried but please try to rest, okay?" P'Mew said.

I nodded but I can't stop the tears falling down my face.

"Oh no. Come here." He stood up, took my hand and placed me on his lap while he hugs me.

I didn't hold back my tears and started crying again.

"Shhh. It's okay, I'm here. I'll make sure we'll find out who's responsible for the shooting." He said while caressing my back for comfort.

Everything was going great and perfect. Why did it have to happen?

---

4 hours ago

He finally kissed me.

After 17 years of loving him, I finally feel that I'm loved back.

We were so caught up in each other's lips when Phi Mew's phone rang.

We broke off the kiss and P'Mew kept on staring at me, his arm wrapped around my waist and the other hand kept on caressing my cheeks.

¨Phi, can you stop staring at me and answer your phone please?¨ I said and I feel the heat reaching my face.

¨Why are you being so cute?¨ He teasingly said as he removed his hands on my cheek and reached for his phone in his pocket, his other hand holding my waist.

¨It's Saint.¨ He said as he answered his phone.

¨What??" P'Mew suddenly shouted.

"We're going back to Thailand now. Book us the soonest flight!¨ He said.

¨Scratch that. Find us a private plane here or something. We'll leave as soon as we pack our things.¨ He hung up and hurriedly found a cab.

I wasn't able to ask him because as we entered the cab, he kept on making multiple calls. Once we reached the hotel, he hurriedly packed our things while I just stood there confused on what's happening.

¨What's going on, Phi? You look so worried. What happened? Why are we going back to Thailand.¨ I asked him as soon as soon as he entered the living room, all our things in tow.

We went to me and hugged me tight.

¨Gulfie, Por got shot. I don't have the exact details yet but he's in critical condition right now and he's inside the Operating Room now according to Saint.¨ He hugged me tightly.

What? Por? No!

I didn't notice tears falling down my eyes. I'm not the type of person who cries a lot but these emotions that I felt for the past few hours got me crying hard.

---

¨Rest first, love. Try to get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there. You need all the rest you can get.¨ P'Mew said while hugging me.

¨I'll try. Sleep as well, Phi. You're more tired than me, I'm sure.¨

¨Don't worry about me. I'm okay.¨

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I hope Por is fine.

You have to. Please.

-

Mew's POV

We are now at the hospital, inside Por's room. He was brought to the hospital where Gulf is working so he made calls before we got there to ask about Por's condition. He was moved to a room before we got here and the Doctors said that his condition is already stable.