Chapter 19

5 months ago

Mew´s POV

I don't care if people around me are looking at me weird but I'm happy today.

Finally.

All the transactions and information we needed are gathered and I can finally get away from that awful family.

I can't wait to break up with Eye and start a life with my Gulfie.

Speaking of Gulfie, I'm so excited to meet him today.
There's just no better way in celebrating this mission's success other than having breakfast with my forever love.

He's already an attending, a Trauma Surgeon, and I can't wait to tell his parents that I´ll ask him to be mine. 

I had our favorite restaurant closed for this morning so we can celebrate in peace.

When he arrived and started eating, I looked at him and I noticed that he looked occupied.
Let me think of a way to get his attention.

Hmmm.
Maybe..

¨Well, Gulf. I need you help.¨ I said. Let's see how he´ll react.

¨Well, that´s a first. You never ask for help.. You know that I´ll always say Yes.¨ He said.

Well, you´re right, you always do. I love you.

¨Well.. I´m already 35. I think I should get married and start a family. I´m thinking of proposing to Eye.¨ I looked at him, waiting for what his response would be.

¨Really, Phi? That's great!¨ He said.

Wait, What? Well, that was a reaction I didn't expect.

¨Yeah? I think so too. I mean, we´ve been together for 4 years and I think she's the one for me¨ 

Can you atleast look upset? You should curse at me or something. You should act territorial and get mad. Why do you look like it's fine for me to get married to somebody else?

¨I cannot believe you are that stupid!¨ Saint told me.

 ¨I was just testing the waters. I want to know what his reaction would be. I mean, I know in his eyes I'm dating Eye for 4 years. But all these time, it's only him in my heart. I just want to see him jealous or fight for me or something.¨ I sighed.

¨And the best way is to jokingly say that you´ll propose to Eye? Wow. Just wow.¨ Saint glared at me.

¨I know. It's so stupid. I´m sorry. I´ll find a way to take it back.¨ I said.

¨You better do it or else you´ll lose Gulf for good.¨ Saint said before he left my office.

What a mess. Good job, Mew. Not only do you look stupid, you might lose the only you person you´ve ever wanted in you life.

I´m just staring at the ground and clenching my fists.

I love Gulf and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.
I want to marry him. But not in this way.

I looked up and glared at Dad and that old man just smirked at me.

I cannot believe you did this Dad! I haven't had a chance to confess yet!

He continued to smile at me and shrug.

Once I'm done talking to him. I´ll deal with you.