Epilogue

Gulf

¨Alex! Baby! Be careful!¨
I shouted as my son ran around our villa while we were decorating the backyard.

It has been 7 years since P´Mew and I got married again.
Today is our Anniversary and this day is extra special because it's our son's 5th birthday as well.

We had our son, Alexander Kanawut-Suppasit, via surrogacy. He looked like P´Mew when he was a kid but instead of being quiet and reserved like his Papa, he is lively, sweet and a chatterbox. God, I love him so much.

¨Dada! Help! Chopper will bite me!!!¨ He shouted as he ran toward me, while Chopper, our 2 year old Pomeranian, was chasing him.

I scooped him up as he nuzzled his face on my neck,

¨Love you, Dada¨ He said as he hugged me.

God, I love my baby so much.

¨I love you too, my baby¨ I said as I showered him with kisses.

¨Why are you the only one who's hugging? I want hugs too!¨ P´Mew said as he approached us, enveloping us in a hug.

¨You're done with your meeting, love?¨ I asked him.

¨Almost. This should be done before the party starts.¨ He replied.

¨I need to go back. I just went out and tried to find you guys so I can recharge. I´ll see you later, my love.¨ P´Mew said as he kissed Alex and I.

I sighed.

I never thought we´ll end up like this.

-flashback-

4 years ago.

Gulf

I sighed as I ate lunch alone. 

¨He tells me he loves me and misses me but I'm eating lunch alone right after i came back to Thailand.¨ I said as I ate lunch ALONE.

I tried calling him but he said he needed to make calls and he's busy.
He promised that we will eat dinner together. But, to be honest? I'm not sure about that.

I slept the rest of the day and was awakened by P´Metawin.

Huh? What is he doing here?

¨Wake up and shower. Wear this suit and I´ll wait for you downstairs.¨ He said as he closed the door.

I didn't have a chance to ask him what the suit is for.
And where the hell is P´Mew anyway?

I showered and wore the suit.
I went down and I was surprised to see everyone, members of the family, our parents, our siblings, even Jom, who just got married yesterday, is here with her husband.

What's going on?

I was busy greeting everyone when I heard violins play.
Where did this String Quartet come from?

The crowd parted and I saw P´Mew, looking so gorgeous wearing a matching suit as mine.

"I told you I'll do this in the most unexpected time and I hope I surprised you.¨ He said as he kneeled down on one knee and opened a small box with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

¨Gulf Kanawut, I have loved you since we danced in the rain and I never stopped even after we had divorced. I can't see myself spending my whole life with anyone else. So if you still love me, can I be your husband again? Will you please marry me?¨ He asked as I saw tears forming up his eyes. Happy tears.