Chapter 21

Gulf

I want to squeal and jump for joy because P'Mew loves me. 

But I wouldn't  because : (1) I'm a doctor at this hospital. I can't imagine how my life would be once I get back. The endless teasing. Ugh. The horror.  (2) Because I need to let him suffer a bit. He deserves it, really.

He already told me what happened and the reason why he dated Eye for 4 FREAKING YEARS. 

I mean, I understand his reason but… really? I just find it stupid. 

And the proposal prank? What the hell? 

"'Cause I really thought it would be funny!" P'Mew said as we were walking back to Por's room.

"Funny? Did you see me laughing?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"I know. I was stupid. I'm sorry, love. Don't be mad at me na. I love you, Gulfie." He said while smiling at me.

I will not give in.

"I know. Thank you, Phi" I smiled.

"Wait... You're not going to say it back?" He asked.

"Why? Am I obligated to say it back?" I asked teasingly.

"No. But I-"

"Then good." I cut him off and opened the door.

Let's see how you handle this, Phi. Goodluck, hubby.

---

"P'Mew wake up. Breakfast is ready. Let's go." I said as I gently pat P'Mew's shoulder to wake him up.

He stirred for a bit. When he opened his eyes, he smiled at me brightly. I felt my heart skip a beat.

Until now, he still has this power to make me more in love. 

"Goodmorning, love. Just give me 5 minutes and I'll join you guys in the Dining room." P'Mew said as he got off the bed.

"Let's go down together.  I'll wait for you, Phi." I smiled at him.

"Alright. I'll be quick" He said as he entered the bathroom.

It has been 2 weeks since the shooting. When Por was cleared to go home, We decided to stay in the Kanawut's mansion until Por is fit enough to go back to work. 

P'Mew and I are currently staying in my old room but we had to get a bigger bed because I have a giant as a husband. 

I remembered the first night we slept on my old bed. My room is big but I have a small bed because I don't like the feeling of sleeping on a big bed alone. Even the bed in my old condo has the same size.

He was so uncomfortable that when I woke the next morning, I saw him sleeping on the floor instead. Before noon arrived, there was a delivery of a huge king sized bed in the mansion.

"I'm all good, love. Let's go?" I nodded then he took my hand but stopped when we reached the door of the room.

"Before we go, give me a kiss first. Please?" He said while leaning in.

I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you, Gulfie." He smiled at me.

Not today, Phi.

"I know. Thank you, Phi. Let’s go down. They're waiting for us." I said teasingly.

He pouted at me for a bit and went back to his smiling face when we reached the Dining table.

Try harder, Phi.

--

Mew's POV 

"So, It wasn't the Chivarees huh?" I asked Saint while he read through the result of our team's investigation. 

We are currently in Por's office. I had to borrow his because I can't go back to our mansion. I'm not going anywhere without Gulfie. That man doesn't want me outside the mansion without him. Since the time I told him about the reason for dating Eye, I was ordered to tell him everything I do and I will oblige. I don't want to sleep on the couch.

"Right. It was from another businessman who offered a partnership with one of Mr. Kanawut's business but was rejected." Saint explained. 

"Let's be honest, if it was the Chivarees, Mr. Kanawut would've been dead by now. The shooting was poorly executed. " Boat said.

"You have a point. Well, I'll let Metawin know about what we found out and ask if he was able to catch the man who shot Por." I told them.

Saint and Boat nodded and was about to go out when I stopped them.

"I need your help with Gulf. I already told him about what happened to Eye and the prank." I said.

"Ooooooh. Love problems.  I love this! Go on. We're listening. " Saint said as he went back to the couch.

"I'm your boss, you know." I told him.

"Right now, you don't need your secretary.  You need a friend. So spill it before I change my mind and I'll take Boat with me." Saint warned me.

"Fine. So he told me that he understood the reason for the dating part but told me that I was stupid because of the prank part." I said.

"I agree. Then?" Saint said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"So I told him that I love him. I say it every chance I get and I say it sincerely. But the thing is…"

I looked up the ceiling and sighed. 

"The response I get is 'Thank You'. I really think he will not let go of the prank soon. Help me apologize please." I pleaded.

"Why not plan something romantic?" Boat suggested.

"I can't think of anything. Help me, Please?"

"I can't believe you got married and you're still clueless. I have an idea. Come here." Saint said as we planned for it.

I hope this works. If it doesn't, I'll fire Saint , I Swear.

--

I was so busy watching the UD live yesterday that I forgot to upload this 😭🤣

See you in the next chapter  :)