Chapter 24

Gulf

I never thought that my husband is this sweet.

¨Nice to meet you. I am Mew Suppasit, one of your seniors in High School and Gulf´s Husband.¨ P´Mew said.

Awwww. How can he go around and declare that I´m married to him?

¨Husband?¨ Bright asked.

¨Oh yes, I wasn't able to tell you yet since we are so busy today. P´Mew and I are married¨ I showed him the ring that I wore as a pendant of a necklace.

¨Oh. So that's why I didn't see it on your hand.¨ Bright said.

¨Yup. I had to take it off in surgeries so I just wore it as a necklace instead.¨ I said as I held the ring.

¨Right.¨ Bright nodded. 

¨Anyways, I have to go. I have a surgery that I have to prepare for. It was nice seeing you again, Phi. I´ll talk to you later, Gulf.¨ He said before he left.

We sat at the table and I started eating. 

P´Mew talked about his work and their lunch with Boat´s boyfriend, Jame.
I just sat there and listened to him talk.

P´Mew isn't the type to talk a lot. He only does this in front of a few people. I never even heard him talk about himself when we are in a business or one of the family gatherings. 

"I didn't notice that I was talking too much. How was work, Love?" P'Mew asked.

"It was okay. Busy as always. It's fine, Phi. I love hearing you talk" I smiled at him.

"But you love it more when I'm doing something else."  P'Mew smirked and held the left side of my waist.

"Are you feeling better? You were still in pain when you left this morning."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Stop pretending you're concerned about it. You almost broke my waist last night." I said.

Yes, that's right. After the first time, he just can't get enough of sex. I'm not complaining because he is THAT good. But damn, I always end up with an almost wrecked waist and love bites all over.

My husband is very possessive.

"Well, I didn't hear you complain when I--" P'Mew said.

"STOP! people might hear you, Phi!" I tried to cover his mouth.

He was about to say something else when his phone rang.

"Hmmmm. It's Boat." P'Mew said before he answered the phone.

I can see P'Mew's smile turn into a glare.

Something happened. 

"Shit! Okay. I'll be there in a bit." P'Mew hang up.

"Love, I have to go. I'll leave Title here to guard you. Don't worry, he won't stay near you, just enough to keep you safe. Please don't fight me on this. I just need you to be safe. Okay?" He said as he hug me.

"Okay, fine. What happened,  Phi?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later at home. I'll see you later, okay? I love you, Love." He said as he kissed me goodbye.

--

Mew

"3 died, Boss. 2 in critical condition, the rest are okay. " Boat said.