38

*laughs at the gif of calum for 9809458 years*

happy valentine's day, i'm spending mine with my cat. <3

my manager thought i was spending my day seeing 50 shades with my boyfriend today. i do not have  a boyfriend, lol. enjoyyyyyyyy this chappie.

Trigger Warning: sexual assault

Music blared from the house and I could hear shouts coming from inside. Cups were scattered all over the lawn and so were various drunk people.

It was a stereotypical party.

"Ashton," I said quietly as we walked up the front steps.

"Yeah Jor?" He replied as he looked behind and met my eyes.

"Don't leave me," I whispered to him. He gave me a sympathetic look as he tightened the grip he had on my hand.

"I won't, I promise."

I was terrified. I've had so many bad experiences with alcohol and I didn't want to have this turn into one of those experiences. I shouldn't have agreed to let Ash take me to this New Year's party.

I sighed as I followed Ashton into the crowded home. Ashton pulled me through the overly drunk crowd as we made our way to some group of people who were talking and laughing.

"Irwin!" A dark haired boy yelled with a smile on his face. He ran up to Ashton and hugged him. He had a noticeable scar that ran from his eyebrow to his lip, tattoos ran up and down his arms and a couple made an appearance on his neck. His dark brown hair was gelled on top and shaved on the side, it looked so good.

"Long time no see Tanner!" Ashton laughed.

"Who's this chick? You're totally hooking up with her right? How drunk is sh-"

"She's my girlfriend," Ashton said, cutting him off. He scratched his head in annoyance. Tanner formed an "o" with his mouth as he looked back and forth between the both of us. I scrunched my nose up as I let out a light laugh.

"Sorry, uh, I'm Tanner. Ash and I go way back." He said as he shoved his hand out in front of me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jordyn." I said politely as I shook his overly sweaty hand.

"Well I gotta go. I have to make sure others are having the time of their lives," He laughed as he winked at us. He walked away into another group of people and he started making out with a girl. I cringed as they started shoving their tongues down each others throats.

"Sorry about him," Ashton muttered as he pulled me towards the kitchen. I wiped my hand that I shook with Tanner on my jeans.

"It's fine ," I responded. I really didn't want to tell Ashton that his childhood friend was sleazy. I figured I'd save it for another time. "He has super sweaty hands."

"He gets like that when he's drunk," Ashton said with no emotion as he poured himself a drink. "Want one?"

"No thanks," I gave him a smile as I crossed my arms over my chest. I followed him as he lead us out onto the patio. "What happened to his face?" I hoped I wasn't being rude but I was so curious and I had no desire to ever talk to Tanner ever again.

"He had daddy issues," Ashton looked out at the drunks awkwardly grinding on each other as some Pitbull song played. He let out a giggle as a drunk guy who was doing 'the sprinkler' simply lost his balance and toppled over.

"Daddy issues?" I asked, trying to stifle back a laugh because it sounded like Ashton was talking about a daddy kink.

"Yeah, wait, ew! Jordyn! Not like that!" He playfully punched my arm as he took another sip of his beer.