48

We all looked at each other, the look of joy and excitement lighting up our faces.

The boys walked in before me and I followed slowly behind them.

"Hey man!" Michael said, a bit too loud.

"Shhhh," the nurse responded before leaving the room.

"Hey mate, how are you?" Luke asked as he sat in the chair next to his bed.

"What the fuck happened to me and why does my leg hurt like a bitch?" Ashton grumbled. He winced in pain as he tried to move his leg.

"Don't move it," Calum warned as he placed his hand on Ashton's leg.

"Where am I?"

"The hospital in LA. You were in an accident." Luke frowned at his words.

"How the fuck am I supposed to play drums now?" Ashton nearly yelled. He shot up from his lying down position.

"No!" I yelled as I pushed the other boys out of the way to get to him.

His hands wrapped around my wrists. His green eyes, bore into mine as we stood there with baited breath. A loose curl fell down in front of his eyes, he loosened his grip on my arms but never took his eyes off of mine. I reached up and brushed the loose strand out of his eyes.

"Don't move, your lungs collapsed in the accident." I gave him a sad smile as a tear slipped out.

"Help me lay back down?" He whispered, his beautiful green eyes started to well up.

"Okay," I lightly laughed, more tears slipping out. I placed one hand behind his back and both of his hands grabbed onto my one. I slowly guided him back down, except he pulled me a little farther.

"So that's why it's hard to breathe? I thought it was because you took my breath away." His words seemed sincere (especially cheesy as well) and I prayed no one else has heard him. I gave him a smile as I stood up straight, letting his hands drop from mine.

"We're gonna have to postpone the tour," Michael informed him. He ran his fingers through his now red hair.

"I'm gonna try to play."

"You can't Ashton! Your leg is broken and you have a concussion!" Calum huffed, getting annoyed.

"We can't let the fans down though," Ashton sighed. He tilted his head and let out a groan.

"I know, I know." Luke mumbled, he rested his head in his hands and stared at the floor.

I felt so bad for them.

"You'll get through this."

"I hope," Ashton grunted in pain.

My dad stepped out and brought the nurse in. She gave him more pain medication and left without a single word.

"Jordyn?" My mom's head peeked in the doorway, all of us turned to look at her.

"Yeah?" I maneuvered my way through the boys' feet and legs and left the room, my mom closing the door behind me.

Now that I was closer to her I could see that her face was tear stained and red.

"Terrance didn't make it through surgery."

A/N
Terrance is probably my favorite character and I just killed him off. I hate myself.

So there's two more chapters & maybe and epilogue. I'm not sure yet.

This WILL be finished before I move to college on Thursday. Thank you for sticking with me you guys.

I love you guys!

Jenna

OH AND THERE'S A NEW COVER I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!