Chapter 26: The Last Night

CHAPTER 26

"Jordyn! Ashton is here!" My mom calls from downstairs. My stomach is now in knots and my hand is shaking as I apply a final coat of mascara.

"Coming!" I call back, setting my mascara down and running my fingers through my hair. Soft curls cascaded down my back and a twisted, metal headband held my hair back from falling in my face. I stood up and smoothed out my dress. The top went all the way to my neck and had little sparkles scattered all over it, the back had a heart shaped cutout. The bottom went to my mid thigh and was flowy. The whole dress was white and there was a small bow that tied behind my waist.

I grabbed my black heels and my purse and left my room, making my way down the stairs. At the bottom waiting was my dad, Ashton, and my mom was filming me.

My mom was filming me.

"Mom are you seriously filming this?" I groan, covering my face with my heels and purse.

"Jordyn, I'm trying to make memories! Why are you so stubborn?" She whines, putting the camera down.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, are you wearing glasses?" I gasp, giving him a hug.

"One of my contacts fell down the drain and I couldn't find my other pair." He laughs, pulling back and kissing me on the temple.

"Pictures you two!" My mom laughs as she raises her camera at us. We both groan and Ashton stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You two are so cute!" She gushes as she snaps the pictures. Ashton steals a kiss on my cheek and I tap his bicep, signaling for him to let me go.

"Okay mom," I say, putting my hands up in front of my face, "We gotta go."

"Okay okay." She pouts, stepping forward and hugging me. "Bye honey have fun."

"I will." I say as she lets go. My dad pulls me in for a quick hug before my parents say their goodbyes to Ashton.

"Mom, he's only going to be gone for a couple months. It's not like he's leaving us forever." I laugh lightly at my mom who was tearing up as she hugged him.

"Sorry sorry." She smiles.

"Have a nice flight Ash and take care of my little girl." My dad says as he extended his hand out for Ashton to shake. Ashton willingly took it with a smile on his face.

"Your dad called me Ash!" Ashton gushes excitedly as we walked off my porch.

"He's definitely warming up to you." I laugh.

"Oh no," He says suddenly, looking up at me. "You're not driving are you?"

I smirk at him and twirl my keys on my finger.

~*~*~

"Well what did you expect to happen?" Eves asks, taking a sip of the punch in her hand.

"I mean, I kind of figured this would happen but not to this extent." I reply, eyeing Ashton having a little impromptu meet and greet with some 5SOS fans at the dance. I loved that Ash was meeting his fans, I just didn't think that that many would be here.

"Jor, your boyfriend is famous. Your name's going to be all over twitter tonight, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that." I groan. "Maybe I shouldn't have brought him, maybe we should've kept quiet for a little longer."

"Jordyn, they were going to find out tomorrow anyways when you go to the airport with them." She responds.

"Yeah.." I sigh. I fiddle with the skirt on my dress to keep my awkward levels at a minimum.

"Excuse me?" Ashton's voice asks, causing me to look up. He was standing right in front of me now, no longer with any fans.

"Oh, hey." I say softly.

"May I have this dance?" He giggles at his cheesiness as he laces his fingers with mine.

"Of course." I laugh, allowing him to pull me to the dancefloor. He looked fantastic tonight. He was wearing a black tie with his white dress shirt which was tucked into his infamous black skinny jeans.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asks as he wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me close.

"Only a couple thousand times." I smile up at him.

"Well I'm going to tell you a couple thousand times more Jordyn Ellis." He leans down and presses a short kiss to my lips.

"I think you should wear your glasses more." I admit, giving him a quick kiss back.

I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, I wanna make you feel wanted.

"This is our song." He smiles as he rests his chin on top of my head.

"I love this song."

"Ow, dammit, Jordyn!"

"What? Oh shit, sorry!" I apologize as I realize I had been stepping on his toes.

"It's okay baby. You're the only person I'd ever let step on my toes." He smiles and kisses me slowly.

~*~*~

"Watch where you're going!" I giggle quickly before pressing my lips back to Ashton's. I pulled him up the stairs with his lips still attached to mine. How one of us didn't trip is beyond me.

"Are your parents home?" Ashton asks out of breath.

"What time is it?"

"Eleven twenty-three." He responds before reattaching his lips to mine.

"They said they'd be home at midnight." I mumble as I open the door to my room and pull him in with me. He pushes me gently against the wall and kisses down my neck, sucking at my skin. I push him backwards and walk him over to my bed. I fall on top of him and gently start kissing my way down his neck. He moans and he flips us over so he's on top. His tongue enters my mouth as I start blindly undoing his tie.

After tomorrow this wouldn't happen anymore. I couldn't just pop into the studio and see Ash's smiling face. After tomorrow we'll be thousands of miles away from each other.

"Jor, baby?" Ashton asks, his face full of concern. "You look like you're going to cry. What's going on?"

"I'm not gonna cry." I respond, shaking my head. A single tears slips out of my eye just as I do that.

Curse my tear ducts.

"If you don't cry, I'm gonna cry." He says softly before laying down next to me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Ash." I cry, multiple tears slipping out this time.

"Jor baby," He comforts, reaching over and wiping my eyes. He turns over and rests on his elbow, looking me in the eyes. "I'm going to miss you too, but I'm not going to be gone for long, only a couple of months. I'm gonna skype you everyday baby." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Stay the night." I whisper.

"Jor, you know I can't." He says kissing my temple. "I should get going."

"Bye Ashton." I sigh, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow bright and early Jordyn Ellis." He says softly before getting off my bed and exiting my room.

If I've learned one thing in the past four months of knowing Ashton Irwin it's that I'm completely and utterly in love with him.

-
Super long chapter, I hope it made up for the long wait. Thank you so much for 25K you all are so amazing and I love each and every one of you. Love, Jenna

SHOUTOUT TO @SIMPLYDIMPLED FOR HELPING W/ A PART IN THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU FAITH.