37

yo, y'all should read the first chapter of my luke fic (valedictorian). i'm looking for some feedback tHAnKs :-)

Ashton's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to the Australian sun pouring into Luke's windows. Bodies laid everywhere. Live bodies, not dead ones like you may be thinking. I patted the spot next to me only to discover that Jordyn was not there. I lightly sat up and looked around the room. Luke was sprawled out on his bed, the covers were falling off and were threatening to suffocate the snoring Calum below.

I spotted Jordyn by none other than Michael. She was nuzzled into his chest and was sleeping soundly. Michael's a good guy. I know he wouldn't steal Jordyn from me but I don't know, it stung when he kissed her yesterday, even though it was only a quick peck on the lips. She was mine and I wanted to be the only guy to kiss her. It took long enough for me to get over the fact that she made out with the devil spawn, Alex, a few times.

"Jor," I whispered, hoping to get her attention. She only nuzzled deeper into Michael's chest.

"Jooorrrrddyyyyyynnnn," I whispered again as I tugged on her arm. I heard her groan as she rolled over to me.

"I don't know how I got over there," she laughed lightly as she draped her arm over my stomach.

"I love you," I muttered as I threw the blanket over her body as well as mine. I placed my hand under my head and smiled as she kissed my chest.

***

"We're at the beaaaaach," Calum started to sing.

"We're at the motherfu-" Michael went to join him but a girlish scream stopped him.

"Jordyn are you okaaayy-oh my goodness," I looked at my girlfriend only to see bird poop running down the side of her face.

The boys and I started laughing at her as I pulled her towards me.

"IhateAustraliaIhateAustraliaIhateAustralia," she muttered under her breath.

"No you don't," I laughed as I gave her a side hug. I did not want bird shit all over me. She shot me a dirty look and lunged at me, trying to get the nasty substance all over my exposed chest. I began to run away from her (some may say I was screaming like a little girl). She chased me into the ocean. We were both laughing so hard that we clutched our stomachs in hopes to help us catch our breath.

"This smells gross," she finally said as she crinkled her nose. I liked it when she did that, it was cute.

"Well, you're in the ocean. Wash it off, doof." I smiled as I splashed her a bit.

"Who are you calling a doof?" She asked as she splashed me back. We had an all out splash war until we both ended up underwater.

"Holy crap," she said as we popped our heads up above the water.

"What?"

"This is the first time I've been in the ocean.." Her eyes widened at the thought.

"Seriously? You never taken a holiday to the ocean before?" I asked, surprised. I'd always go to the ocean when I was little.

She shook her head.

"I've never even been to Disney World." She confessed as she bit her lip. that was another thing I loved about her.

My jaw slightly dropped at her words.

"Next time I have some time off, we're going. Just you and me." I smiled triumphantly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed a quick kiss to my jaw.

"Wanna have a 'who can hold their breath the longest' competition?" She asked as she started to laugh. I nodded my head and smiled.

I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

a/n
;)
don't worry about mikey in this, i ain't in the mood for a love triangle. (that english though lol)
ash is cute as always and jor has bad luck as always
thank you for 53K reads! can we get 60K maybe?¿? that's be super cooooool.
THANKS FOR READING!!<3
love, jenna