Chapter 15: Pop Problems and Pervs

CHAPTER 15

"Calm yourself, Hemmings." I huff into the phone.

Terrance chuckles to himself as he presses down on the brakes.

"And you're positive Michael's keeping Ashton busy?" I question Luke.

"For the millionth time yes! Dammit Jordyn." He groans.

"We're here." Terrance mutters as he pulls into a parking space.

"I'm here, see you in two." I mumble into the phone, pressing the end button.

"So why is Michael keeping Ashton busy?" Terrance asks, turning towards me.

"Well, Ashton has ignored me for a whole week after last Saturday's movie night fiasco. So basically, I'm gonna ask them what's going on with him because he never holds grudges for this long. Plus, I'm so hungry I could eat a hippo." I frown at the last part.

"Okay, Little J. Goodluck Sweetheart." He says restarting the car.

"Thanks T-Rex." I giggle, unbuckling and opening the door.

"I'll be back in about an hour. That alright?"

"You got it." I smile, closing the door.

I walk to the front door of the little diner named Jimmy's and pull open the door. Warm air hits my face as I walk in. Instantly, I see the two boys sitting across from each other at a booth in the back.

I give a warm smile to a waitress as I make my way to them.

"Hey," I exhale, as I sit down next to Luke, my back facing the door.

"Hey Jor."

"Helloooo."

I slip my half denim, half sweatshirt material jacket off my shoulders and lean back.

"So basical-"

"Hi, I'm Angelina and I'll be taking your order today." A waitress interrupts me from finishing my sentence.

"Hello." Luke says, smiling up at her.

"..Hi." Calum smiles, his eyes all googley.

I look up at this waitress that they're so infatuated with and nearly choke when I see her.

This Angelina girl has every single button unbuttoned on her work polo, exposing everything. Well, this is clearly awkward.

"What can I get you guys?" She asks more to the boys than to me.

"Cherry Coke and a cheeseburger with fries please." Calum replies, brushing his hands through his hair.

"A Sprite with a double cheeseburger and fries please." Luke smiles sheepishly, bringing his lip ring between his teeth.

"Okay great, your orders will be out soon." She smiles as she finishes scribbling on the paper.

"Wait, you didn't get my order!" I call to her as she walks away.

She obviously hears me but doesn't turn around.

"Angelina!" Calum calls. Instantly, Angelina is turning around and making her way back to the table.

"You called?" She giggles.

Calum points to me, earning a roll of the eyes from Angelina.

"What do you want?" She huffs.

Check it or wreck it Missy. This is no way to act towards a customer.

"A Coke with a cheeseburger and a side of fries."