47

a pic from my rowyso^^

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED YET sorry guys

Luke: wtf Jor why aren't you answering

Michael: what roof is he

Calum: roof?

Luke: roof?

Me: roof?

Michael: ROOM* FUCK YOU GUYS

Michael: oh hey Jordyn

Me: sorry for not responding. He just got out of surgery. They said he's gonna make it. He has a concussion & his lungs collapsed in the accident. His right leg is broken too. No one has told me if Terrance is okay though

Luke: oh good

Calum: we're walking in

Calum: Luke just ran into the door HAHAHAHAH LOSER

Luke: I fucking hate this band

I clicked my phone off as a slight chuckle escaped my lips. I'd calmed down from earlier but I just felt so empty. Knowing Ashton would make it made me happy but now my mind wandered to Terrance. Was he going to make it?

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the threes Aussies bickering at the end of the hallway.

"Jordyn!" Calum called as he was the first to see me. I stood up from my seat in front of Ashton's room. I outstretched my arms as the three boys got increasingly closer.

"How are you?" Luke whispered in my ear as he was the first to wrap his arms around me. His lip ring tickled my ear as he spoke.

"I don't know." I hugged him back as Michael joined our hug and soon Calum did too. Calum was the first to pulls away and Luke followed soon after him. Michael left a short kiss on my cheek before he pulled away.

"Can we see him yet?" Calum asked as he scratched his face. I shook my head and gave him a sad smile.

"His mom is on a flight and should be here tomorrow morning. My parents are watching his siblings." Luke interjected.

We all just stood in an awkward silence, waiting someone to say something.

Did they know we broke up?

Suddenly a knot formed in my stomach and I felt guilty.

"Guys, did Ashton tell you?"

The three boys looked up at me, confusion etched in their faces.

"Tell us what?" Michael asked slowly.

Tears formed in my eyes, I felt so awful. They didn't even know, and he I was pretending everything was all right between us.

"We broke up."

No one said anything, they all just looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I thought he told you and I probably should have told you and-"

"Jordyn, it's fine." Luke cut in. He brought his lip ring in between his teeth as he gave me a sad smile.

"You two broke up?" My dad's voice asked from behind me. I shut my eyes at the sound, I really didn't want to have to explain everything right now.

"Yeah," I said quietly as turned around to face him.

"Why didn't-"

"Ashton's waking up." A nurse said as she popped her head out of his room.

A/N
Only a couple more chapters!!
:((( Sorry for the delay, I didn't know how to write this chapter.

I HAD ROWYSO THIS WEDNESDAY. I'M SO SAD IT'S OVER. I'M LISTENING TO LIVESOS RN AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA CRY SOOOOO.

Oh and I move into college next Thursday...? Excuse me, how about no.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jenna

Oh and check out my Luke fic "Valedictorian" if you haven't already. :-)