35

"Are you serious?" I asked the boys, biting down on my lip. I stood in front of the ice arena as they walked ahead of me.

"Are you scared?" Michael teased as he turned around and stuck his tongue out at me.

"No," I shot back, "you should be though." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"This place is dead," Calum said as we walked up to the counter.

"Well it is eleven at night," Luke laughed as Calum shot him a dirty look.

"Shut up Luke." Michael mumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes as I stepped up and grabbed a pair of size nine hockey skates.

"Is there a certain way you tie these?" Ashton asked as he slipped his feet in his skates.

"Dude, I have no clue," Calum muttered.

"Tie it like a normal shoe guys," I sighed as I stood up. Mine were already laced and I was ready to go.

"How did you do that so fast?" Ashton groaned. "Come help me." I kneeled down in front of him and started to lace up his skates.

"You know, this is a great angle to see you at." He joked as he let out a giggle.

I let out a gasp and looked up at him.

"Ashton Irwin you pervert!" I yelled as I swatted his chest. He started to laugh even harder and he began to clap for himself.

"Good o-"

"Michael, don't you dare." I glared at him as I stood up. He put his hands up in surrender as he attempted to stand up. He wobbled and fell forward into Luke's lap.

"Ohhhhhhkayyyyyy, this is weird." Luke mumbled as he pushed Michael off.

"Come on guys!" Calum shouted as he opened the door to the rink for us.

"Jor, have you ever skated before?" Luke asked as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Actually-"

"Good, because we're masters and we're going to teach you." Calum laughed as he got ready to get on the ice.

*

They were masters all right, at falling on their butts. I lowered a hand down to Ashton for the fourth time of the night.

"Jordyn! I thought you couldn't skate?" Calum whined from the other end of the rink.

"I never said I couldn't!" I laughed as I pulled Ashton up, balancing him as he almost brought both of us down. "I played Peewee Hockey."

"No way," Ashton laughed as he adjusted the beanie on his head. "Can you skate backwards?"

I nodded as his eyes widened.

"Show me!"

I rolled my eyes and did a quick lap around the rink to get my momentum going, as soon as I passed Ashton I turned around and did a lap backwards.

"I hate you Jordyn!" Luke grumbled as he was sprawled out on the ice.

"Can we go now?" Michael whined.

"You ready to go?" Ash asked me. I nodded as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw that I had an email from Miss Jermaine regarding the documentary project.

My stomach dropped as I read the email.

"Jor, babe, are you okay?" Ashton asked, his eyes full of concern.

"I'll tell you about it later," I said quietly, skating off the rink.

wHAT WAS IN THE EMAIL?¿ ;) you'll see what in the next chappie

I would love to ice skate w/ 5sos like how awesome would that be