Chapter 32

**NOT EDITED BC TIRED

"Jordyn," A soft voice whispered above my head. I groaned and rolled over.

"Jordyn, come on Cutie." The voice said again, I felt a dip in the bed and I sensed someone over me.

"Leave me alone."

"You told me how much you hated sleeping in and how it was a waste of the day." Ashton responded.

"So?"

"It's like three in the afternoon.."

"Are you seri-OW!" I shot up and my head collided with Ashton's.

"Now I bet you really have a concussion." He chuckled as he rubbed his own head.

"Oh good, you're awake." Anne smiled as she walked in his bedroom. I nodded as I rubbed my eyes.

"I really need your help today." She sighed as she sat down next to Ashton on the bed.

"Mom," Ashton groaned. He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at her.

"Mrs. Lewallen needs a babysitter and I have to go to work. Lauren and Harry are with friends. Could you and Jordyn watch the twins for her?" She asked as she folded her hands over another.

"Sure," I responded since Ashton was silent. He looked over at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Oh wonderful! I'll call her now!" Anne gushed as she got up and ran out of the room.

"You're lucky you're cute." Ashton mumbled, not looking at me.

"Why?" I asked, covering my mouth as a giggle escaped my lips.

"Because you're going to pay for this." He said before he tackled me.

"You don't like children?" I asked, a slight pout on my face.

"No, I like children. I just like you better and I'd rather hang out with you." He smiled as he kissed my cheek.

~
"I HATE CHILDREN." I yelled, wielding a nerf gun.

"Quiet, they can sense fear." Ashton whispered. His back was pressed to mine and he was wielding a nerf gun similar to mine.

"Do you hear that?" I asked, as I hear a thump coming from behind the couch.

"Shh!" Ashton slowly got down to the ground and started crawling towards the couch.

"Ahhhhh!" The twins shouted as they jumped out from behind couch, shooting foam bullets at us two.

"I've been shot!" Ashton yells as he falls to the ground clutching his chest.

"My clavicle!" I blurted out as I held my hand in my shoulder.

"Did you just say clavicle?" Ashton mouthed to me, a big smile on his face.

I nod and let out a laugh.

"Okay, you win!" I said getting up. "Nap time!"

The two boys groaned as Ashton took them upstairs to their room.

I walked over to the couch and laid down, the jetlag was getting to me.

"You know, you'll make a really great mother one day." Ashton said as he laid down next to me.

"And you'll make a really great father. How'd you get them to nap?" I asked as I placed a hand on his chest.

"They're four years old, they'll do anything for cookies." He giggled as he pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed. "You can't bribe four year olds!"

"Yes I can." He smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I took the opportunity to snuggle into his chest. I closed my eyes as I inhaled his scent.

"Hey Jor?" He whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

"Mmm?"

"I love you."

A/N
HE DID IT. FINALLY. *cries happy tears*

Please read my new fanfic "Gone." THANKS<3

Thank you for 47K! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Love, Jenna

(p.s. sam, was this chappie worth the wait?)