Chapter 3: Straddling a Stranger

CHAPTER 3

"Mom?" I kick on the studio door with my foot.

Nothing.

"Mom!?!" I press my body against the door and give it another good kick.

What the hell?

My hands are full and you can't even respond?

The light isn't on so I know they're not recording.

"Gosh dangit! M-"

The door swings open, catching me off guard.

I, with my hands full of water bottles crash into my mother, causing both of us to tumble to the floor.

Wait.

This 'person' isn't my mom.

I look down at the person that I'm currently straddling.

Dang it.

It's that dude that I ran into in the hallway earlier.

Aaron?

"Aww c'mon!" I yell.

"What the hell?" He mumbles.

I roll my eyes.

Two times in a row.

Nice Jordyn.

"You just can't stay away from me can you?" He chuckles as he registers what just happened. "You think I'm irresistible?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

Oh look. Another cocky one.

"You just can't stay away from me can you?" I mimick in a high voice, pushing myself upwards.

My mom and the other three boys were staring at us, mouths open.

"If y'all keep your mouths open any longer, you're gonna turn into fly traps." I glance at them while brushing off my shoulders.

They all shut their mouths quickly.

Their eyes scanned the room for something else more interesting.

"Ahem." I hear from the ground.

"What Aaron?"

"It's Ashton...last time I checked." He snaps while running his fingers through his mop of light brown hair.

Mr. Cocky's got some attitude.

"It's more like Smart-"

"Jordyn Achsa Ellis, don't you dare say what I think you're about to say." My mom scolds.

She's definitely going to kill me when we get home. She used my middle name, which she never uses unless I do something awful. That only happens on very rare occasions.

But it's totally going to be worth it.

I reach my hand down towards the boy.

"Here Smartass." I smirk.

I ignore the gasp from my mom.

The other three boys chuckle at what I said.

He smirks back and grabs my hand.

"Thanks, Achsa." He retorts.

His green eyes glimmer into mine with victory.

Well played.

-

-

-A/N

Hey guys! Jordyn's got a little attitude huh? I know this was a short, filler chapter but next chapter should be more interesting. The next chapter is where the plot comes in:-)

I'm on twitter! Tweet me @hemmaniac (use the hashtag #sidfanfic) with pics of your fave parts so far, predictions, edits. I'll retweet or respond (or both!) to them.

I love keeping in contact with you guys:-)

Also, comment some feedback? I'd love to know your thoughts on everything so far.

I love you guys! Xx

Love, Jenna

P.S. Would you rather be called Nuggets or Lemurs?