Chapter 24: Hot and Bothered

CHAPTER 24

"I'm emotional." I say, staring into space as I blindly switch off the tv.

"That was..wow.." Ashton trails off.

I suck in a deep breath and blink my eyes closed, a tear escaping. "Are you seriously crying right now?" He asks me.

"Um..yes? Did you not just watch that Castle episode with me?" I question, narrowing my eyes at him. We'd just watched one of the Three X K episodes where the killer made the victims look like Lanie and Espozito. I was deeply creeped out but at the same time I was very emotional. That show, it did things to me.

"I mean yeah it was creepy, but I'm not crying." He laughs at me.

"I hate you." I giggle as more tears spill out of my eyes.

"Stop crying!" He giggled back.

"I can't help it!" I give him a light shove. I wipe under my eyes and let out a laugh.

"We watch one episode of Castle and you get all hot and bothered."

"Shut up!" I whine. He leans over towards me and a devious smirk spreads across his face. "Why are you smirking?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Before he could answer me his fingers were lightly pinching my waist, causing me to squeal.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin don't you dare!" I look at him wide-eyed as he lightly moves his hands up my sides. "Ashton!" I yelp as he tickles me again. "Ashton...Stop!...I can't...breathe!" I giggle. He finally stops once he's basically on top of me.

"You're cute Jordyn Achsa Ellis." He says, gently tapping my nose. He closes the small distance between us and presses his lips to mine. I turn my head to deepen the kiss. I gently tug at his hair earning a small moan from him. I suddenly push my palm towards his chest, breaking up the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asks all panicked and out of breath. His hair is slightly messy and his eyes are frantically searching mine for the answer to his question.

"W-when are you leaving?" I ask, the question had been on my mind for a good week now, I'd just been too scared to ask it. He looked down and let out a sigh. He gently pushed himself off of me and sat up.

Great Jordyn, way to ruin the moment.

"Saturday.." He says slowly as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Ohh.." I trail off. My heart sank at his response. We only had six days left together.

"I know it sucks." He glanced up at me and licked his lips. A sudden thought came to my head and I sat up.

"Will you go to Snowcoming with me?" I blurt out. Snowcoming was Friday, it was basically a semi formal dance that LA Prep puts on in the winter. Except LA doesn't get snow so it's a little inaccurate.

"What?"

"My school dance on Friday, I figured it'd be fun?"

"I-I have to go." He says quickly, getting off the couch.

"Ashton?" I get off after him and follow him to the door.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." He says, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead before disappearing out the front door.

"But Ashton!"

Did he really not want to go to the dance with me?

-

SUCKY AND VERY LATE UPDATE. SORRYYY. -JENNA